Giving up being positive

FindernRam

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look mate get your act togather we can not win them all but once again the ref cost us the game. And cheer up mate were still 2nd so stop being mardy get behind the team.

What did the ref do wrong b4? Apart from not give what I thought was a blatant penalty for Millwall? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jono said:

Well I heard we played stylish counter attacking football, could have nicked it at the death and have come away with a point. We are still in second place. The squad is getting tidied up, Joe Ledley is back so we are less vulnerable to injuries in midfield. Jerome looks like he is sharp as a razor and we have a defence that is something like that line out of lord of the rings ..., thou shall not pass.   win on Saturday and its happy days 

Sorry but you heard wrong. Wasn’t as bad as OP suggested but stylish, not in my opinion 

41 minutes ago, cannable said:

Our xG coming to fruition or just a slump?

Burnley’s early season xG is coming true…

Just hope Rowett hasn’t bought into his own mythos and realises we need to create more chances.

Can’t help but look at the very defensive line-up’s and wonder why we can’t just have at least one overlapping full-back. Neither Fozzy or Wisdom are up to that job.

Not had much look with decisions the past two games but you should be good enough as a team to not live or die by one refereeing decision.

19 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

To be honest I think I agree with you here. Don’t get me wrong, thoroughly happy with where we are in the league, and if we win Saturday the excitement might come back but I just feel a bit unsure at the moment. Starting to think those 4 dropped points at home could be crucial too.

Looking back at mid-December time, I thought we looked a well balanced team with a strong bench to boot. Now at 12.56 on transfer deadline day I’m not sure I have that same feeling. Especially comparing our bench from then until last night.

Ill take 2nd all day long, there’s just a few alarm bells that aren’t, or haven’t, been addressed

I was going to write  a post and then realised that this summed it up perfectly..

Don't want to add pressure and make Saturday a must win game but I sort of feel it is !

If only to give me back belief !

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Derby should had a pentley when lawarance was brought down and millwalls differently not pentley as he put his head as derby went clear it. It was his own fault.

And the ref should let our goal stand as it was onside.

These things happen - we've rode our luck plenty of times this season !

Derby should had a pentley when lawarance was brought down and millwalls differently not pentley as he put his head as derby went clear it. It was his own fault.

How dare he put his head in the way of Huddlestones foot, eh B4?

5 hours ago, FindernRam said:

Tried positivity. doesn't work so back to Mr  misery until I shift this flu:

We are in our usual new year slump: 1 win and 3 draws in January, goals drying up. (Ignore FA cup).

Why, when we start slow are we incapable of picking it up later?

My favourite oxygen burner had another poor game  by all accounts. Drop/rest/sell him

Why wait 75 minutes before playing subs, hardly time to warm up to the game speed

Sounded like Hudd, GT and Fozzy were still on the beach!

Why go to a warm place when you have to come back to cold wet London. Train in the northern latitudes so you feel grateful up to be back in England.

When will season ticket renewals come out- oh I remember when we are in middle of a slump, so about now

Hopefully will be fit enough to breathe pestilence around the stand on Saturday!

That's cheered me up.

I've got the flu, my good lady has the flu, our youngest lad has the flu and the eldest lad is doing his best to avoid it.

Maybe Derby County Football Club is doing it's best to avoid Mr Misery and all the others like you!

We are Movin' on Up with or without you and your flu!..................

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.........

Treat yourself to some Jakeman's Throat & Chest Soothing Menthol Sweets and sing your heart out for the Rams on Saturday and beyond.

I think you'll find on this occasion the ref saved us as it was a clear penalty when Huddlestone nearly took the Millwall player's head off.

Anya was debatable but I can see why the lino flagged. As for Lawrence - it's not even worth talking about. Player loses ball, falls down halfheartedly and you want a penalty? Just imagine if it had been the other way round and the ref had given it against us? I'm sure you'd not think it so blatant. 

Archived