Club working on another signing, expects more departures

Day

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I've heard there are teams in for Anya but he won't budge, happy to stop here playing for u23s. Strange if true because I always thought he came across as a good guy.

God moves in a mysterious way.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

I've heard there are teams in for Anya but he won't budge, happy to stop here playing for u23s. Strange if true because I always thought he came across as a good guy.

Johnny leaves, one of the wingers get injured and we have no one else to come in. All of a sudden Anya won't be out in the cold much longer. He might be thinking he could still get a chance this season 

2 hours ago, Diag Ram said:

Can see it now....

We announce signing at 23:55, only for the EFL to have their clocks set five minutes fast....

With Wednesday's deadline being 23:00 it would more be a case of Derby's clock being 55 minutes slow................

Just now, Mafiabob said:

I hope we can sign a player who manage to put a cross in a box this time.....

Ha, in more ways than one of course.

12 minutes ago, WB2269 said:

With Wednesday's deadline being 23:00 it would more be a case of Derby's clock being 55 minutes slow................

That's nothing.

Forest's is 38 years slow.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/01/rams-boss-provides-transfer-update

With MLS clubs reporting back for pre-season training ahead of their new season starting in March, Russell has been allowed to discuss personal terms with an interested club after an offer was placed for his services.

Rowett confirmed the news at his pre-match press conference earlier today ahead of Tuesday’s Sky Bet Championship game at Millwall.

Rowett also revealed that striker Chris Martin has been subject of offers from other clubs, while there has also been interest from two Championship clubs for wideman Ikechi Anya.

There has also been significant interest to take youngsters Jamie Hanson and Mason Bennett on loan.

53 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/01/rams-boss-provides-transfer-update

With MLS clubs reporting back for pre-season training ahead of their new season starting in March, Russell has been allowed to discuss personal terms with an interested club after an offer was placed for his services.

Rowett confirmed the news at his pre-match press conference earlier today ahead of Tuesday’s Sky Bet Championship game at Millwall.

Rowett also revealed that striker Chris Martin has been subject of offers from other clubs, while there has also been interest from two Championship clubs for wideman Ikechi Anya.

There has also been significant interest to take youngsters Jamie Hanson and Mason Bennett on loan.

Well I hope Rowett can confirm some more incomings cos our squad could go from one extreme to another we certainly need a midfield player or two plus a winger now Johnny loooks to be on his way.

Archived