40 points

Mafiabob

20 games to go, in our hands...... 2 points a game we go up automatically..... I have no doubt about that.

In our own hands, Only Wolves and Villa to play away against in the current top 6.

Think we have either have to drop off horrendously (don’t.....) or another team really has to go on an unbelievable run.

Wolves have gone, can we be gone?

40 points..... start chalking them off from next Saturday.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very tough run towards the end of the season, every game is hard we just have to concentrate on ourselves! Plenty of twist and turns yet! Boro Villa Leeds Bristol and Cardiff still in with a shout of top 2! All I know is that the play offs this year will be even tougher than ever 

14 minutes ago, Topram said:

Very tough run towards the end of the season, every game is hard we just have to concentrate on ourselves! Plenty of twist and turns yet! Boro Villa Leeds Bristol and Cardiff still in with a shout of top 2! All I know is that the play offs this year will be even tougher than ever 

And we can watch them carefree to see which 3rd team is going up with us :D

Just now, caymanram said:

Think you will find that Villa will be right up with us by end of January. They have a really easy next 5 games. But it’s a long season......swings and roundabouts etc. we just need to keep our focus and nerve. 

They do have an excellent squad on paper and will be there at the end of the season but a run a five games in the championship cannot ever be classed as easy 

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Keep the team harmony, keep getting clean sheets with our forwards able to get goals, avoid crippling injuries and dreadful refereeing decisions against us and yes we are perfectly capable

I think we can do this, we are certainly capable of continuing the 2 points per game. The main difference as I

see it is the choice of inform strikers. Previously, we were reliable on the form of one or two players, and now

we have an abundance of riches, including the midfield, with GT, TH and JL,  so mix and match with 7 instead

of 2, not forgetting the defensive  additions of course.

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Villa the only team who worry me. Kodjia should be fit for the final dozen games and Terrys back today. 

Between us and them for second IMO

Peterborough weren’t worried today. Maybe that was Villa’s master plan like a few, to ditch the cup! 

Villa have been rubbish lately. Read their forum a bit when we played them and most of them were anti-Bruce and wanted rid of him.

They are gonna have to change things around somewhat to show the 5-0 wasn't a one off. Lost at home to Peteboro today, although guess they rested players.

Really am worried about villa and Boro.... villas squad is class, whilst pulls will be worth 7-8 extra points alone for Boro.... Not to say that we haven't got an almighty chance of top 2..... we have and as long as the dealing in the window is good and squad harmony stays how it is..... then we have every chance..... COYR

Too far away from the finish line to call it with confidence but the thing that is really encouraging me is the feeling that we still have room to improve as a team ( and that is before any incomings) and when we have a rough day we have been managing to get a point. 

Cautiously optimistic 

Archived