Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Funnily ennough you're spot on. Edited out of the highlights while we were indeed treated to several replays of ball on post. You couldn't make it up!

Doesn't surprise me. If we get promoted its what we will get every week.

7 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Bloody proud of the boys tonight. We came to defend and we did it magnificently, we rode our luck but for 85 minutes we deserved a replay.

Our fans were ******* fantastic tonight, put the glory hunters to shame. Two-nil down, we'll pick ourselves up, we're Derby County and we're going up.

Jessie Lingard is a male genital.

So, so proud tonight, I'll be telling me mam and dad that I'm going to Millwall, no matter what they say.

Probably for the best in terms of the league. I have a feeling that we'll be playing them next season. 

Up the ******* rams.

Edit: Get Scott Carson on that plane!

You and the other 5000 odd fans made us proud. And talking about glory hunters, I'd advise avoiding social media and other forums as the Man Utd fans are getting too big for their boots :p

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Its safe to say pogba was probably better than thorne.

But not Huddleston.

Yeah I thought the 5 defenders/ dms - of Carson Keogh pearce Thorne Hudds were fine ... it was the attacking players that really lacked quality and kept coughing up balls needlessly. Championship level stuff. We go up and we need to surround Vyds with way better, more skilled players. Just my five cents. Masons little cruyff turn to win the free kick was nice.

1 minute ago, cj9a408 said:

After playing a lot of the top premier league teams in cups in recent years that was by far the most organised, energetic performance we have displayed.  Rather pleased with that one

Exactly right. In previous recent times when we were also riding high in the league, it was always a case of men against boys when we played top Premier League opposition, and it always looked as though we were out of our depth. Tonight we were competitive. On another night we might have won.

In some ways, after six changes it's no surprise we conceded two at the death. But everyone who came in did well. In fact everyone did well. And for whoever asked (sorry I can't remember), George Thorne looked his usual brilliant composed dominant self. He has to play.

Sith Happens
Just now, Ninos said:

Yeah I thought the 5 defenders/ dms - of Carson Keogh pearce Thorne Hudds were fine ... it was the attacking players that really lacked quality and kept coughing up balls needlessly. Championship level stuff. We go up and we need to surround Vyds with way better, more skilled players. Just my five cents. Masons little cruyff turn to win the free kick was nice.

I agree, should have played martin you are right. :D

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

Bloody proud of the boys tonight. We came to defend and we did it magnificently, we rode our luck but for 85 minutes we deserved a replay.

Our fans were ******* fantastic tonight, put the glory hunters to shame. Two-nil down, we'll pick ourselves up, we're Derby County and we're going up.

Jessie Lingard is a male genital.

So, so proud tonight, I'll be telling me mam and dad that I'm going to Millwall, no matter what they say.

Probably for the best in terms of the league. I have a feeling that we'll be playing them next season. 

Up the ******* rams.

Edit: Get Scott Carson on that plane!

You off on the pull Burton? Or are you holding your own  (so to speak) :lol:

I watched the match despite BBC's best efforts.

Carson is an England International and played like one.

The entire team were excellent tonight.

The score line was twice what Man U deserved but we can hold our heads high tonight.

It was like a second best Prem team vs a mid-table Prem team IMHO.

(The ref did us no favours at all but, hey, you can't have everything)

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I agree, should have played martin you are right. :D

Rowetts plan was to play with 11 players not 10 and one who just saunters around :D ... for their lack of quality Weimann Russell and Lawrence all worked hard defensively 

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Don't be silly. His mum's sat at home with the paddle waiting for the second he steps through the door.

So she should be too. She needs to lecture him that Jessie Lingard is not a male genital. He clearly is a female genital.

30 minutes ago, eddie said:

You're a bit ignorant, aren't you? First of all, you hadn't heard of half of Manchester United's team, and then you hadn't heard of Derby's youngest-ever goalscorer, who but for the width of the crossbar at Middlesbrough, would have been the youngest-ever goalscorer for anybody in the entire history of the football league?

Stick to traditional Christmas root vegetables, mate. Football's a bit beyond you.

Eddie is back, Eddie is back, woe oooh woe oooh

This is why we've missed you Eddie

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Ninos said:

Rowetts plan was to play with 11 players not 10 and one who just saunters around :D ... for their lack of quality Weimann Russell and Lawrence all worked hard defensively 

saunters about? That's a terrible thing to say about huddlestone.

Archived