Derby County F.C. v Sheffield United F.C.

Boycie

Its going to be a big crowd today. I assume they will bring plenty on the short trip down. Had a look on the web site and south stand is virtually sold out. Very busy most other areas too. (North plenty of space if anyone fancies a walk up) Just hope there’s not too many hangovers and the atmosphere is like the villa match which I thought was brilliant. Always helps if away end is busy. Can’t wait for this one 

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

It's great that we have no idea on the starting 11 barring the obvious Carson, Keogh and Davies. Puts us in a strong tactical position as the opposing manager will be left scratching his head too. Let's hope we can exact revenge after our humbling at Bramall Lane. COYR.

We weren't humbled at brammall lane.

that was a self-inflicted wound.

if we can persuade our players not to lash it in to our own net from 18 yards, and get scott carson to stay in goal for the full 90 minutes then we should see a different game.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

if we can persuade our players not to lash it in to our own net from 18 yards, and get scott carson to stay in goal for the full 90 minutes then we should see a different game.

It was a humbling experience for me. I expected us to win, just like today. 

26 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Has carson nailed this kicking malarkey so that he can hoof it above shin height?:lol:

Hopefully will kick on today with a good result, previous seasons we seem to get ourselves in these positions and go into a slump. I am hoping the team dynamics,mentality are more resiliant this time round. Obviously cant expect us not to have a poor result between now and the end of the season. However it shouldn't be today. Team should be on fire, good competition for places ,players wanting to rectify the result earlier this season,playing at home,just moving into second spot. All good reasons for the team to have no excuses not to perform today.

Good luck to the lads ,lets take the 3 points and move on to the next game.

44 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Hopefully will kick on today with a good result, previous seasons we seem to get ourselves in these positions and go into a slump. I am hoping the team dynamics,mentality are more resiliant this time round. Obviously cant expect us not to have a poor result between now and the end of the season. However it shouldn't be today. Team should be on fire, good competition for places ,players wanting to rectify the result earlier this season,playing at home,just moving into second spot. All good reasons for the team to have no excuses not to perform today.

Good luck to the lads ,lets take the 3 points and move on to the next game.

Think everyone playing today will be desperate to stay in the team for Friday night, so I'm expecting the good form to be maintained. Do believe the cup draw has been a catalyst for our recent run, but if we can win again today there should be enough momentum to keep things going for the next few weeks. 

Do hope Rowett rotates again. Johnny Russell owes us a goal or two against them after one of the most idiotic own goals I've ever seen in the game at their place. 

Come on you Rams! 

Archived