"Oh Days"

Tombo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It's supposed to be Oh My Days...it's a youngsters saying along with Ream, bumting and fleak.

Mel Morris clearly hired someone to be down with the kids, unfortunately he clearly hired Ronald McDonald.

I'm still none the wiser!! ?

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It's supposed to be Oh My Days...it's a youngsters saying along with Ream, bumting and fleak.

Mel Morris clearly hired someone to be down with the kids, unfortunately he clearly hired Ronald McDonald.

See I thought that too, but unfortunately like I said, this isn't the first time they've said this. I don't think they realise they're missing a word out.

Either way it makes me cringe.

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I believe you've spelled "fleek" incorrectly. 

Living in London I have heard the phrase Oh my days a lot over the last few years but never uttered by white people. Only ever heard it said by Afro-Caribbeans. A Nigerian friend of mine says it common amongst his friends. It's a euphemism for oh my God. 

3 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Living in London I have heard the phrase Oh my days a lot over the last few years but never uttered by white people. Only ever heard it said by Afro-Caribbeans. A Nigerian friend of mine says it common amongst his friends. It's a euphemism for oh my God. 

As is oh my gosh!

its frowned upon to say oh my god with some god fearers.

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

I wondered if it used to be an Ilson thing.

At least 10 years ago when i was working in those inbred places like Ah-nor and Ilson i would hear people say "Oh my days" or "oh my life"

The last time we heard anyone say owt like that in Ilson, we burnt him at the stake.

Archived