Bristol City v Man Utd

StantonRam

hi all

Their victory last night shows us how Man Utd CAN be beaten, and I hope GR & co were watching & taking notes!  Only trouble is that Jose will now probably look at the Championship table and then put out a full strength side against us, darnit!

Well done Bristol (total value on paper maybe £20 million tops?), against a team that included Pogba, Lukaku and Ibrahimovich (total value on paper just for those 3 players £120 million +)!

Hopefully their example should give our lads some inspiration and the confidence to at the very least put on a darn good show and scrap for every ball.

COYR!

LR2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, toddy said:

Remember Bristol gave us a good hiding......

Lose to UTD is fine as long as we priortise on bring in quality players in January and having a serious push for promotion.

if we lose to manure it will prove (to some) that there has been no improvement, booooooo

Probably the worst result for Derby, whilst it shows United can be beaten by a Championship side, the FA Cup is also United’s last realistic chance of a trophy now.

Remember what happened v Bristol City, will now be drilled into them when they play us. 

55 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Or wake up the sleeping giant, I don’t think the result does us any favours, that said we have nothing to lose so let’s just go for it and see, I hunk they will put a stronger side against us, but that’s fine COYRs 

I think the result does us massive favours Utd beat us in the cup, Bristol city having even more games in a busy time of the season forget about the cup! let's get promotion!

1 hour ago, David said:

Probably the worst result for Derby, whilst it shows United can be beaten by a Championship side, the FA Cup is also United’s last realistic chance of a trophy now.

Remember what happened v Bristol City, will now be drilled into them when they play us. 

Totally agree...there is no way Manure will want to lose face in front of millions around the world.

1 hour ago, David said:

And they don't have to play Tuesday night after our game now, so won't feel the need to rest as many players.

I'm not afraid of playing the second biggest team in Manchester. Manchester red are not the team they were and they are a declining club. Manchester is now blue and the Manchester red fans are starting to realise that. In fact many are now Man City fans as I speak. The Manchester red brand is declining. The African and Chinese Manchester red ultras have lost their faith in Mourinho and want a new manager with new ideas. Their players will feel pressure when the mighty Derby county, 4th in the championship and only two points behind the team who embarrassed them last night, will be going to their stadium to shock the world once again.

We can beat them if we play at least 85%. Mourinho will be scared of us and park the bus as he won't want to be embarrassed at home but I think we will be generous and not try our best because we have more important business in the league.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I'm not afraid of playing the second biggest team in Manchester. Manchester red are not the team they were and they are a declining club. Manchester is now blue and the Manchester red fans are starting to realise that. In fact many are now Man City fans as I speak. The Manchester red brand is declining. The African and Chinese Manchester red ultras have lost their faith in Mourinho and want a new manager with new ideas. Their players will feel pressure when the mighty Derby county, 4th in the championship and only two points behind the team who embarrassed them last night, will be going to their stadium to shock the world once again.

We can beat them if we play at least 85%. Mourinho will be scared of us and park the bus as he won't want to be embarrassed at home but I think we will be generous and not try our best because we have more important business in the league.

NOTSUREIF.jpg

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

All this time I thought Pro Evo just didn't have a license.

Now if we were playing the biggest and best team like Manchester City, I think we would take the game a lot more seriously. However, we are playing against a much inferior team so we can beat them even if we make wholesale changes. Team to beat Manchester red at Old Twafford, aka the theatre of dreams but their dreams will become a nightmare after we beat them(if we want to because Rowett may feel sorry for Mourinho as he has a lot of respect for him)

Carson

Wisdom  Keogh    Pearce    Olsson

Huddlestone   Thorne  

Weimann       Johnson        Lawrence    

Winnall

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

47 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Now if we were playing the biggest and best team like Manchester City, I think we would take the game a lot more seriously. However, we are playing against a much inferior team so we can beat them even if we make wholesale changes. Team to beat Manchester red at Old Twafford, aka the theatre of dreams but their dreams will become a nightmare after we beat them(if we want to because Rowett may feel sorry for Mourinho as he has a lot of respect for him)

Carson

Wisdom  Keogh    Pearce    Olsson

Huddlestone   Thorne  

Weimann       Johnson        Lawrence    

Winnall

Me waiting for @MuespachRam to wake up and read this.

500.gif

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

Mc. You might have different view when you sober up !

4 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

In yours and most of us who watched Sparkle... Oh except for Mourinhos. He thought they were lucky!! 

Agreed...they were a credit to the championship and played really well and wasn't afraid to get players running beyond the strikers..was really impressed and may be good enough on that performance to go very close this season.

The only thing that may hamper them is squad depth maybe, also have been impressed with Flint  a player we was linked with and definitely a threat from set pieces. 

6 hours ago, McLovin said:

head hurting this morning sunshine..?

Archived