Deco's when do you put them up?

King Kevin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going up 9th Dec. Coming down 2nd Jan.

I hate coming home from work in the New Year and the tree & stuff is still up.

Have a had a real tree for the last few years & for anyone over my way......Doddington Hall near Lincoln have fantastic trees & are cheaper than most.

43 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Second weekend in December,

Never really bothered but this year I’m going Christmas vacation on the house (ish) and I’m keeping it secret from the Gaffer.

She will be reyt chuffed :ph34r:

Mate I hope the Cones and especially Joel have a good un ,you all deserve it .

13 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Tithe People's Republic on North Hykeham. I'm looking forward to a trade deal with Hull importing chips.

You should be moving to South Hykeham. The south is more forward thinking and economically prosperous. Get yourself there, and reap the rewards when French Fries stop being available from 2019.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

You should be moving to South Hykeham. The south is more forward thinking and economically prosperous. Get yourself there, and reap the rewards when French Fries stop being available from 2019.

I've not got 6 fingers on each hand though.

Usually do them the week before Christmas as I don't like to peak too soon, and then leave them up until the middle of February because I like to make the most of it. 

Not doing it at sll this year though as I'm moving house. Going up to Robin Hood's Bay for a fee days instead. 

Archived