Holiday Plans - 2018

Mostyn6

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Off to Venice a week tomorrow with the lad. 

Three days there, then off doing scenic trains around Austria and Switzerland, with a couple of days in Innsbruck and 1 in Verona.

He likes trains. 

I'm having to tolerate a luxury two week cruise around the Baltic to disguise the real reason I'll be in St Petersburg for a few days.?. Couldn't manage to book the  cruise during the world cup.

My membership runs out soon. So I'm off to Russia in a couple of weeks time to renew it and pick up a new membership card. My old card got worn out due to me constantly carrying it. I've been told the new one comes in a slightly lighter shade of red.

2 hours ago, ketteringram said:

Me too. Are we taking the guitars? 

I'd love to. It's one of my ambitions to play at the Square and Compass, but I'm usually camping for about a month so it isn't really practical to have all the gear. Plus the other two band members have young kids, so it's coordinating everything. 

Are you...?

14 hours ago, Lambchop said:

I'd love to. It's one of my ambitions to play at the Square and Compass, but I'm usually camping for about a month so it isn't really practical to have all the gear. Plus the other two band members have young kids, so it's coordinating everything. 

Are you...?

I'll probably take one! But I'm only there for a week, and sadly, I doubt the Square and Compass is ready for my music ?

2018 - Busy year on the holiday front , Center PARC's in March 

*Bempton cliffs in August 

*Gran canaria in October (first holiday abroad for the whipper snappers 8 and 5 ) 

* Then center PARC's again for New year . 

Busy year on the holiday front , I have got reasons for so many holidays but I may discuss that at a later date . Anyway happy holidays all. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Just had a long weekend in Salford Quays,  very nice, 2 miles from Manchester centre, War museum, media city, old Trafford for half fans, lots of shopping for the ladies. Can recommend it.

You took your lad to the Man Utd museum, didn't you?

9 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You took your lad to the Man Utd museum, didn't you?

No actually Ralph. Does look a beast of a ground from across the water though.

Thinking about it, we could of stopped in the Hotel Football or whatever it’s called next door, bet all the beddings red.  I wouldnt be able to sleep ?

On 13 July 2018 at 22:13, RiddingsRam said:

I have got reasons for so many holidays but I may discuss that at a later date 

Never mind all the secrecy balls ......get it telt.

8 hours ago, Boycie said:

Just had a long weekend in Salford Quays,  very nice, 2 miles from Manchester centre, War museum, media city, old Trafford for half fans, lots of shopping for the ladies. Can recommend it.

Spent a day there when we played United last season. It was like a ghost town, nobody there on a Friday afternoon. Strange place. 

1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

Spent a day there when we played United last season. It was like a ghost town, nobody there on a Friday afternoon. Strange place. 

It was a bit quiet Friday afternoon now you mention it.

Thats not always a bad thing mind you.

Archived