Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DarkFruitsRam7

Life Ruined

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Yes an eyeless sheep is so normal

 

27 minutes ago, Taribo said:

So this is how it’s supposed to look right?

38873957-6C04-4478-8C2F-BE9353D0CECA.jpeg

Have you not heard of abstract art (not that I'm anything like an expert)? Have you not seen the new Bristol City badge?

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

 

Can’t tell it’s a bloody Ram after all these years never mind about an eye...

CCF25FB6-8A08-4992-A429-5F4F210E7F49.jpeg

Is that a leg or an arm?

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

 

Can’t tell it’s a bloody Ram after all these years never mind about an eye...

CCF25FB6-8A08-4992-A429-5F4F210E7F49.jpeg

You never mentioned you have done time in prison on your moderator application?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

 

Can’t tell it’s a bloody Ram after all these years never mind about an eye...

CCF25FB6-8A08-4992-A429-5F4F210E7F49.jpeg

That does rather look as though it's been done by Gorgeous George on "E" wing....

Were you his beeeeitch?

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, philmycocu said:

Yes an eyeless sheep is so normal

Rams dont have many sharp angles or paper thin legs either. Its a stylised design. You wouldnt add details like fur texture or nostrils and it shouldnt have the eye either.

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Rams dont have many sharp angles or paper thin legs either. Its a stylised design. You wouldnt add details like fur texture or nostrils and it shouldnt have the eye either.

A mouse doesn’t wear shorts, but imagine Mickey Mouse without eyes, just weird.

 

D5D8E3ED-CD09-4BFF-A43A-50B03546F0EF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, David said:

A mouse doesn’t wear shorts, but imagine Mickey Mouse without eyes, just weird.

 

D5D8E3ED-CD09-4BFF-A43A-50B03546F0EF.jpeg

That would however explain why his best friend is a dog.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, David said:

Bet Brighton fans never had this type of conversation, imagine their fans saying their seagull doesn’t need an eye.

 

58 minutes ago, David said:

A mouse doesn’t wear shorts, but imagine Mickey Mouse without eyes, just weird.

The Brighton gull may as well be a photograph and isnt stylised like ours. It looks crap whether it has an eye or not.

Mickey Mouse is a cartoon and is again nothing like our design. If we had a cartoon ram i agree it would look wierd without eyes but we dont. 

If you want a realustic ram maybe we should just go back to our old logo orcopy the abomination that is the Preston badge.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, GenBr said:

 

The Brighton gull may as well be a photograph and isnt stylised like ours. It looks crap whether it has an eye or not.

Mickey Mouse is a cartoon and is again nothing like our design. If we had a cartoon ram i agree it would look wierd without eyes but we dont. 

If you want a realustic ram maybe we should just go back to our old logo orcopy the abomination that is the Preston badge.

Ok, how about Chelsea? How many lions do you see standing up holding a lollipop and claws coming out the arch of it’s foot, still has an eye though. I could do this all day long where you could say crap crap crap, but all these designers are putting eyes in for a reason. 

7A60BC91-BC63-4830-A628-E99469FE5BA4.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.