Life Ruined

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Yes an eyeless sheep is so normal

27 minutes ago, Taribo said:

So this is how it’s supposed to look right?

38873957-6C04-4478-8C2F-BE9353D0CECA.jpeg

Have you not heard of abstract art (not that I'm anything like an expert)? Have you not seen the new Bristol City badge?

9 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Can’t tell it’s a bloody Ram after all these years never mind about an eye...

CCF25FB6-8A08-4992-A429-5F4F210E7F49.jpeg

You never mentioned you have done time in prison on your moderator application?

10 hours ago, philmycocu said:

Yes an eyeless sheep is so normal

Rams dont have many sharp angles or paper thin legs either. Its a stylised design. You wouldnt add details like fur texture or nostrils and it shouldnt have the eye either.

13 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Rams dont have many sharp angles or paper thin legs either. Its a stylised design. You wouldnt add details like fur texture or nostrils and it shouldnt have the eye either.

A mouse doesn’t wear shorts, but imagine Mickey Mouse without eyes, just weird.

D5D8E3ED-CD09-4BFF-A43A-50B03546F0EF.jpeg

44 minutes ago, David said:

Bet Brighton fans never had this type of conversation, imagine their fans saying their seagull doesn’t need an eye.

58 minutes ago, David said:

A mouse doesn’t wear shorts, but imagine Mickey Mouse without eyes, just weird.

The Brighton gull may as well be a photograph and isnt stylised like ours. It looks crap whether it has an eye or not.

Mickey Mouse is a cartoon and is again nothing like our design. If we had a cartoon ram i agree it would look wierd without eyes but we dont. 

If you want a realustic ram maybe we should just go back to our old logo orcopy the abomination that is the Preston badge.

7 minutes ago, GenBr said:

The Brighton gull may as well be a photograph and isnt stylised like ours. It looks crap whether it has an eye or not.

Mickey Mouse is a cartoon and is again nothing like our design. If we had a cartoon ram i agree it would look wierd without eyes but we dont. 

If you want a realustic ram maybe we should just go back to our old logo orcopy the abomination that is the Preston badge.

Ok, how about Chelsea? How many lions do you see standing up holding a lollipop and claws coming out the arch of it’s foot, still has an eye though. I could do this all day long where you could say crap crap crap, but all these designers are putting eyes in for a reason. 

7A60BC91-BC63-4830-A628-E99469FE5BA4.png

Archived