Sign in to follow this  
DarkFruitsRam7

Life Ruined

On 23/10/2017 at 05:27, ossieram said:

I'm sorry, but all of you that thought the horn was an eye should meet up and stand in a circle with each holding a baseball bat and then club each other senseless.

Best collection of feedback results for one post. Brexit like. Just checking that you have a full set icons.

On 23/10/2017 at 10:33, mozza said:

Ah,  so it's a Ram, i can see the resemblance now.. 

Is it a Dutch mountain ram which are rare due to the shortage of mountains in dutchville central. There is a ram  waiting list to get a place on the highest point in Holland. It is one inch above sea level. It is is known as the Everest of Der Nederlands.

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Best collection of feedback results for one post. Brexit like. Just checking that you have a full set icons.

Missing the Ram 😢

On 23/10/2017 at 05:27, ossieram said:

I'm sorry, but all of you that thought the horn was an eye should meet up and stand in a circle with each holding a baseball bat and then club each other senseless.

Congratulations on your full set of icons, Ossieram. It is a new level. You are the man. Ossieram, what a complete icon collector.😎

12 minutes ago, Retro_RAM said:

I'm having some sort of Mandela effect moment over the fact the ram has an eye at all, up until recently thought the ram was like this. 

image.png.7b846c68c6f9f79ca09cdc6634bacb01.png

Yep I didn't realise it had an eye either myself until this thread...

9 hours ago, PrestonRam said:

We should get rid of the eye on the ram, makes a decent badge look naff.

Definitely agree. The rest of the ram is great - looks modern even though it was designed decades ago. The eye detail is stupid, cant even be seen from more than 5 yards away and doesnt fit with the rest of the design.