A Positive not a negative thread

1of4

I had to stop reading all the negative threads posted on here, as I was starting to feel suicidal. Thought we needed a positive thread, so I've started it with something I posted earlier in another thread. Win the game in hand, beat Cardiff on Saturday and we're only five points below top spot. Crisis what crisis. Top two by Christmas. A couple of signings in the January window, happy days and all this from me a born pessimist.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to hear something positive. 9 games in and we are about where we should be. Plenty of potential though for the rest of the season its all very open and we all know this division is like anything can happen.

If we keep in the race until Jan nothing to say that with a few additions we could really kick on. 

24 minutes ago, Andicis said:

But we had a managerial change last season which led to an upturn in form..

The point being that it's still very early days, this is highlighted by the fact that last season we went from nowhere to top 6 in the space of just 14 games between now and Christmas.

11 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

The point being that it's still very early days, this is highlighted by the fact that last season we went from nowhere to top 6 in the space of just 14 games between now and Christmas.

I agree with your point, just felt that part needed to be highlighted as the key factor.

Going to Cardiff on Saturday, for a change someone else is doing the driving and not me. Means I get to have a couple of pints before the game. This think positive and positive things will happen seems to be working. Just need to stop all the negative posts and for all the forum members to start being positive.

1 hour ago, maxjam said:

So positives...

We have had an awful start to the campaign but we're still above florest on goal difference with a game in hand.

As my Mum says, 'there's always someone worse off that you' :p

That's not a very nice thing for her to say about you!

2 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Going to Cardiff on Saturday, for a change someone else is doing the driving and not me. Means I get to have a couple of pints before the game. This think positive and positive things will happen seems to be working. Just need to stop all the negative posts and for all the forum members to start being positive.

Fat chance. We could be well clear at the top and there'd still be some posters who would whinge and whine.

Archived