Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We seem to be on a run of things going tits up and can't seem to get off it ,, that's Derby for you,,, and I know cause I've supported them for about 50 years , them and Scotland ( no choice there) ,,, the comment regarding being a Derby , forest , Real Madrid , Liverpool , mel Chester rovers fan is the most stupid thing I ever heard ,, at least if one of my teams ain't doing well then chances are another one will be ???? ,,, what's the point? There is no value to your team doing well if also don't fell the pain when they aren't ,, 

i feel really sorry for mclovin as he does not have the first clue of what being a Derby fan is or any other club fan for that matter ,, he's a football fan just like the hordes of corporate attenders and tourists you see filling london premiership clubs grounds ,,, fair play if that's enough for him but ain't for me , happy to read any opinions he has on football in general but Derby related post have no value at all 

4 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Shambolic. You can't look at it any other way. I am aware that both Bryson and Butters wanted out, but to allow that without being certain of at least one replacement, that is really amateur on our behalf. 

Butterfield was completed as Winnall was completed as they went hand in hand. Rowett has openly said he would have held out longer on Bryson so it went hand in hand with Kieftenbeld but had to let Bryson go through earlier due to it being classed as an international transfer

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

On a point of law if someone signs but in the wrong place then that is still a contract, provided the intention of the person signing is clear. So yes, it is ridiculous and wrong for the EFL to say it is not valid.

Yes, I'd agree, but it wasn't the contract that was the problem, but the FL transfer of registration form. Still it would be an interesting court case.

But the EFL aren't saying the form was invalid, someone at the club decided that. The EFL are saying they didn't receive the forms until after the deadline.

There's a few things in this whole episode which sit very uncomfortably with me, the largest being if we had to wait for the Bryson loan to go through to release funds to be able to sign Kiefenbeld then why did we make several unsuccessful bids for David Davis earlier in the day if no money was available?

It doesn't matter, what we never had we won't miss, and as a bonus we have to force an academy player into the squad.

May be the best thing we've done all window.

On such minor details players careers often hinge, let's hope a youth grabs the chance now.

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

There's a few things in this whole episode which sit very uncomfortably with me, the largest being if we had to wait for the Bryson loan to go through to release funds to be able to sign Kiefenbeld then why did we make several unsuccessful bids for David Davis earlier in the day if no money was available?

We didnt have to wait for Bryson to go to release funds

Complete joke - missed the deadline by 2 mins - didn't anyone in the administration of this transfer think to put a post it or pencil X - marks the spot on where a dozy footballer signs..

laughing stock - we let go of one midfielder and gained nowt

if I was Morris - I'd be feeling someone's collar for that

another blunder

3 minutes ago, archied said:

We seem to be on a run of things going tits up and can't seem to get off it ,, that's Derby for you,,, and I know cause I've supported them for about 50 years , them and Scotland ( no choice there) ,,, the comment regarding being a Derby , forest , Real Madrid , Liverpool , mel Chester rovers fan is the most stupid thing I ever heard ,, at least if one of my teams ain't doing well then chances are another one will be ???? ,,, what's the point? There is no value to your team doing well if also don't fell the pain when they aren't ,, 

i feel really sorry for mclovin as he does not have the first clue of what being a Derby fan is or any other club fan for that matter ,, he's a football fan just like the hordes of corporate attenders and tourists you see filling london premiership clubs grounds ,,, fair play if that's enough for him but ain't for me , happy to read any opinions he has on football in general but Derby related post have no value at all 

I don't think he's being serious, I think he has a weird unfunny sense of humour. If he is serious that's even more weird though.

Just now, irobinson said:

Complete joke - missed the deadline by 2 mins - didn't anyone in the administration of this transfer think to put a post it or pencil X - marks the spot on where a dozy footballer signs..

laughing stock - we let go of one midfielder and gained nowt

if I was Morris - I'd be feeling someone's collar for that

another blunder

Sorry 2 midfielders

7 minutes ago, archied said:

Omg I wasn't being serious dude. I only support Derby County, Ainsley Harriet and Nottingham Forest. 

Just now, Inglorius said:

That's what I've been led to believe in the press, if that's the case then why did we move so late on Kieftenbeld and tempt fate for something like this to happen 

Babel fish was down?

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I don't think he's being serious, I think he has a weird unfunny sense of humour. If he is serious that's even more weird though.

I bet you're a right barell of laughs outside the world of the Internet. I made a lighthearted comment out of a serious situation(the appropriate word escapes my mind)

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I bet you're a right barell of laughs outside the world of the Internet. I made a lighthearted comment out of a serious situation(the appropriate word escapes my mind)

You mean there is a world outside the internet? I must go find it.

Ah well never mind it's not happened so let's move on doesn't mean were a shambles or a laughing stock just because one signing wasn't sorted in this stupid transfer window system. Last time I checked we still have Thorne , Hanson and Baird who can all play this position.

Archived