14 seconds away

OohMartWright

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Has anyone seen the reports that Leicester missed the transfer paperwork deadline for Silva by 14 seconds and have now paid £22m for a player they cannot play until January? Karma for their treatment of Ranieri.

Their reuslts improved massively when he went - right decision.

4 hours ago, Leon the ram 2009 said:

I really really hate Leicester, there was one of there fans having his two penneth worth on the Lawrence transfer thread, he proper thought that they are now some sort of European powerhouse of a club, sooner they are back in the championship the better

Give it three years.

Most of the premier league fans have already forgotten....

The story pisses me off. 

Did the deadline take them by surprise? 

Silva's agent get steaming and send a drunk text to Leicester at 11pm? 

"We're massively disappointed"

What? It didn't f****** sneak up on you. It's not an Royal Marine Commando it's the 1st of September. It comes the same time every year ffs. You had 2 months to get your deals lined up and you manage to push them through 14 seconds over the deadline? And you're disappointed? You're more useless than 2 inch dildo to Katie Price. You should be distraught 

It's not exactly a last second bid on eBay is it? You pressed enter but then the bloody internet went slow. 

What did they do? Walk to Portugal? Stupid dump of a club with a shitty IKEA stadium and knuckle dragging, rodent shagging, people pestering drongo fans. 

"We won the Premier League" Yeah, you could win the Champions super bowl la liga Achean league and you'd still be s****. You could sign Messi and Ronaldo. You'd still be s****. s**** is s**** and doesn't matter how much glitter you sprinkle on it.

And why are Leicester s****? Because... "A Leicester spokesman said: "We are working with Adrien and Sporting Clube de Portugal to overcome some issues relating to the player's registration and exploring all options to find a resolution."

You were late you daft cnut. 2 months to send 20 emails and you didn't make. The issue is that you're thick and there are no resolutions to that 

Sporting Clube De Portugal? Did he really say that? I bet he did. Prick

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

The story pisses me off. 

Did the deadline take them by surprise? 

Silva's agent get steaming and send a drunk text to Leicester at 11pm? 

"We're massively disappointed"

What? It didn't f****** sneak up on you. It's not an Royal Marine Commando it's the 1st of September. It comes the same time every year ffs. You had 2 months to get your deals lined up and you manage to push them through 14 seconds over the deadline? And you're disappointed? You're more useless than 2 inch dildo to Katie Price. You should be distraught 

It's not exactly a last second bid on eBay is it? You pressed enter but then the bloody internet went slow. 

What did they do? Walk to Portugal? Stupid dump of a club with a shitty IKEA stadium and knuckle dragging, rodent shagging, people pestering drongo fans. 

"We won the Premier League" Yeah, you could win the Champions super bowl la liga Achean league and you'd still be s****. You could sign Messi and Ronaldo. You'd still be s****. s**** is s**** and doesn't matter how much glitter you sprinkle on it.

And why are Leicester s****? Because... "A Leicester spokesman said: "We are working with Adrien and Sporting Clube de Portugal to overcome some issues relating to the player's registration and exploring all options to find a resolution."

You were late you daft cnut. 2 months to send 20 emails and you didn't make. The issue is that you're thick and there are no resolutions to that 

Sporting Clube De Portugal? Did he really say that? I bet he did. Prick

They say comedy is all in the timing...

9 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

They say comedy is all in the timing...

There's no excuse for any club that isn't laughable. Shaking my head at Derby and the player. 

I'm one of those people that leaves everything to the last minute. But I don't save my Christmas shopping until Christmas day. 

Leicester are s****. We all know it. Let it be out there in the open. 

14 seconds after the deadline. Useless! 

Signing on the wrong line... A contract? Useless! 

Leaving stuff so late? Useless

Calling Sporting Lisbon - Clube De Portugale El Lisbonere or whatever he said? Useless.

All of them useless.

The whole sport is stupid 

Transfer windows are stupid.

No letting a transfer go because it was 14 seconds late is stupid. 

It's all a pile of pooh. And guess who's top of the pile? Leicester! 

Don't disagree either. You Leicester sympathizer 

11 hours ago, Alpha said:

There's no excuse for any club that isn't laughable. Shaking my head at Derby and the player. 

I'm one of those people that leaves everything to the last minute. But I don't save my Christmas shopping until Christmas day. 

Leicester are s****. We all know it. Let it be out there in the open. 

14 seconds after the deadline. Useless! 

Signing on the wrong line... A contract? Useless! 

Leaving stuff so late? Useless

Calling Sporting Lisbon - Clube De Portugale El Lisbonere or whatever he said? Useless.

All of them useless.

The whole sport is stupid 

Transfer windows are stupid.

No letting a transfer go because it was 14 seconds late is stupid. 

It's all a pile of pooh. And guess who's top of the pile? Leicester! 

Don't disagree either. You Leicester sympathizer 

Love a good Alpha rant :lol:

I've never heard of this sort of thing happening before. 14 seconds too late? f*** off. Was it 23.00:14 or 23.01:14? Either way, f*** off. Is there any kind of grace period? 2 minutes for Kieftenbeld, so what? He made a mistake, there's no grace period for human error now?

This, as far as I recall, has never happened. Andre Arshavin's transfer to Arsenal went through, and that was about 12 hours later than the window.

Why have they started clamping down on it now? Why is the answer to all of footballing's problems to close things the Thursday before season kick off?

Football is ran by idiots papering over the cracks.

Archived