17/18 Loan Watch

California Ram.

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

Honestly really hope he turns it around there. We could do with getting some money back for him. 

Didn't watch much of it, but saw him play 5 consecutive forward passes at one point - thinking of getting a t-shirt made "I was watching when...."

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Is Swindon to Mansfield really a step up? I would think that can only be for more money??

Mansfield are pretty well backed financially, one of the bigger spenders in the league which is how they attracted Steve Evans there in the first place. I'm not sure of Swindon's financial situation.

Evans has resigned to take the Peterborough job.

32 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Is Swindon to Mansfield really a step up? I would think that can only be for more money??

It does seem strange to the outsider but we don't know what's happening behind the scenes. There are quite a few other options than just money.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

He is still one of central midfielders who is a leading goal scorer ! 

Johnson 4

huddlestone 2

palmer 2

ledley 1

bryson 1

(poor isn’t it)

Bryson has 3 league goals  Yes ours is really poor but we only play two in midfield and they are defensive

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Bryson has been injured for quite a bit of the season...and it's not just about the goal scoring it's the movement in the midfield that we desperately lack

Agree with this but Bryson isn't the answer with his injury record over the last few seasons.

3 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Agree with this but Bryson isn't the answer with his injury record over the last few seasons.

Nothing to say any of his injuries are a permanent or an ongoing issue tho....certainly no more liable than any of our current batch who are also prone to them.

Could easily go on long uninjured run too.

Archived