January 2018 Transfer Suggestions Thread

RamsPolls

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

The more I think about it; it would not surprise me to see us try and bring in Burke on loan until the end of the season. Extra wide option and no big fee. If he’s popular we could try and make it permanent in the summer. 

Great shout tbf

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

West Brom willing to sell Oliver Burke. Suspect he’s out of our price range, but might be a good addition. 

Hmm been there less than six months and they want rid, was at Leipzig for less than a season and only occasionally on the pitch - is there a pattern here saying he isn’t good enough at football but is ok at 100 meters - the money forest got looks better and better.

7 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

The more I think about it; it would not surprise me to see us try and bring in Burke on loan until the end of the season. Extra wide option and no big fee. If he’s popular we could try and make it permanent in the summer. 

I was just about to post exact same thing. Brilliant idea this one. Go up we buy him

9 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

West Brom willing to sell Oliver Burke. Suspect he’s out of our price range, but might be a good addition. 

I'd be more than happy to see us break our transfer record on him. 

Excellent, Rowett-type player. He would add quality out wide for sure. 

10 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

My thinking exactly. But then again, he’s not over 30 ?

Proper bee in your bonnet on this one! Starting to think you're being ageist and as a 30's man myself I'm taking it personally

Jota at Birmingham was someone who we (supposedly) went after in the summer from Brentford and he was at the time regarded as THE hot property in the division. Not worked out for him at Brum at all, although I am not sure why. He’s not getting regular game time.

A good time to make a move ? Something different ?

1 minute ago, caymanram said:

Jota at Birmingham was someone who we (supposedly) went after in the summer from Brentford and he was at the time regarded as THE hot property in the division. Not worked out for him at Brum at all, although I am not sure why. He’s not getting regular game time.

A good time to make a move ? Something different ?

Already played for two clubs this season so won’t be able to move until the summer. 

1 hour ago, Ryan O'Meara said:

Hasn't Ollie Burke already played for 2 sides this season? 

Yes, played a cup game for Red Bull.

27 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Who, other than Brum ?

Brentford. Played the first 3-4 games of the season for them.

2 hours ago, rynny said:

Yes, played a cup game for Red Bull.

Brentford. Played the first 3-4 games of the season for them.

Ah, ok. Interesting.

Kind of shows how it’s rather silly to have the transfer window open after the season has started, particularly with the max two teams in the season rule....

Archived