Cameron Jerome - Signed 18 month deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Made his first post on Twitter today since October last year and it was about deadline day.

Maybe already had his medical and just down to fee and terms to be agreed?

He's a regular tweeter compared to me.

PistoldPete2
2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Assuming this one isn't happening given lack of news all day. 

Looks like being a quiet window after all.

A quiet window? Must be double glazed. 

8 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Assuming this one isn't happening given lack of news all day. 

Looks like being a quiet window after all.

So I've got 1hr 50mins still to go with my headphones on telling the missus to shut up and scanning forums, websites and social media for no reason? Great.

8 minutes ago, philmycock said:

So I've got 1hr 50mins still to go with my headphones on telling the missus to shut up and scanning forums, websites and social media for no reason? Great.

You must be a brave bloke - either that or you have a deathwish 

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

My wife is frowning at me for not talking to her, she hates me posting on this board.

@philmycock shame they don't have sky sports news in the cadland

They do in the Charlton Arms but there's too many rough tree-huggers in there for my liking! Luckily my missus is engrossed in some Gyspy programme until 10pm, hope she can find something else to watch for the last hour!

11 minutes ago, philmycock said:

They do in the Charlton Arms but there's too many rough tree-huggers in there for my liking! Luckily my missus is engrossed in some Gyspy programme until 10pm, hope she can find something else to watch for the last hour!

Yeah i always give that one a wide berth

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Try a pint of Titanic at the Crown in Beeston mate, it's the best pub round here, no Sky Sports mind, just bearded real ale types, good though

If they have that on will definitely try it. It's a good pint that, drank plenty of it down in Cornwall recently.

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

If they have that on will definitely try it. It's a good pint that, drank plenty of it down in Cornwall recently.

Great pub, taking missus and daughter tomorrow on the lash, beats watching England play.

Has Jerome signed yet?

38 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

My wife is frowning at me for not talking to her, she hates me posting on this board.

@philmycock shame they don't have sky sports news in the cadland

14 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Great pub, taking missus and daughter tomorrow on the lash, beats watching England play.

Has Jerome signed yet?

They used to when I lived in Beeston back in. 2005 !! Or was that the Charlton Arms ? I'm getting too old ! 

Archived