Kellan Gordon

PistoldPete2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looked ok last night. Didn't really have much time on the ball but looks like he's got quick feet.

Elsnick looked class in my opinion though. Looks like he's comfortable playing in the middle of the pitch!

I think he did well last night he put in a good cross in but no one on the end of it. But when he lost the ball he was quick to get it back and he got free and got some pace about him but maybe he could have released a shot a lot earlyer but for him early days.

3 hours ago, David said:

Was this the guy you mentioned in the podcast after the first Grimsby game? I vaguely remember you guys saying Mel was singing the praises of a youngster in the squad that day, saying he was one of the best he'd seen...?? I forget his name though... Or was that Max Bird??

1 minute ago, HarryHassett said:

Was this the guy you mentioned in the podcast after the first Grimsby game? I vaguely remember you guys saying Mel was singing the praises of a youngster in the squad that day, saying he was one of the best he'd seen...?? I forget his name though... 

Max Bird that was, 16 year old on the bench in the first game

Great lad , you could see what it meant to him , a refreshing change to footballers happy to sit on their backsides taking home their obscene wage packets , best wishes for the future Kell , hope to see you in action again soon , what about a full Debut against Barnsley GR?

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I presume we'll all be calling him "FLASH" from now on, rather than Gordony :ph34r:

I suppose its better than Noele.

Archived