Electronic advertising boards

rammieib

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Not when they come straight at you and play chicken.

Keep to the Left... Is the general rule of thumb lol. Nothing more annoying when People are on both sides walking both ways.. Stick to one side! (If they was on the right then they need to be more aware of common sense)

*Has a feeling this is going to escculate now into a Cyclist thead!*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

I was worried what some would have to moan about last night after a win, half decent performance and a clean sheet.

Well done MM for providing the fans with what they want...

There is always one. Normally you.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I see this thread has turned into sarcasm heaven

g star's home turf.

Yawn

Have to add a bit of counter balance to the moaning threads that you are always so keen to pareticulated in...

And don't forget there's always the ignore option if you hate it so much.

8 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

I like them, especially the 'bounce' one. Thought that was fun.

Me too! Makes us kook more professional too. If it works for the champions league teams why not us!

Get dat dollar Mel! 

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yawn

Have to add a bit of counter balance to the moaning threads that you are always so keen to pareticulated in...

And don't forget there's always the ignore option if you hate it so much.

Lol 

l've actually got you on ignore but it doesn't work.

To put a bit of perspective on this:

1: The club presumably makes money out them so will not switch them off

2: The players are employees so have no say

3: The fans are more of an irritant so what they say on the matter doesn't count

At a party last year sometime we played advert bingo, where you had to remember as many adverts as you could in30 seconds. None of us could remember any of them.

SO:

4: Advertisers be aware you are wasting your money!

PS Who pays for the hoardings because they aren't cheap. Must take years to pay back on the investment.

2 hours ago, FindernRam said:

3: The fans are more of an irritant so what they say on the matter doesn't count

At a party last year sometime we played advert bingo, where you had to remember as many adverts as you could in30 seconds. None of us could remember any of them.

SO:

PS Who pays for the hoardings because they aren't cheap. Must take years to pay back on the investment.

To be fair, the club listen to fans more than you think. There are numerous improvements that have been made in recent years. Off the top of my head:

1) Heating in the Concourses
2) Outside Bar in South Stand
3) Pre-Match gazebo in concourse for the Fan area
4) Moving away fans to be opposite the South stand (in where they sit if their are just a few)
5) The whole South stand set up
6) Changing ticket prices beginning last season (after a fan backlash on match day pricing)

Yes I'm sure the club does make some revenue out of them and every £1 counts (towards Bradleys wages), but 26,300 was the lowest attendance for any game last season. Last night the attendance was 24,300. 2000 people less than the worst attendance in the whole of last season - surely that should give cause for concern?

So anything they can do to make the match night slightly more appealing should be undertaken.

2 hours ago, FindernRam said:

SO:

They definitely are not wasting there money, I can remember that advert for Bounce last night. Very catchy and will definitely be using it for washing my clothes in future.

Archived