Electronic advertising boards

rammieib

How annoying are they? Did this bother other folk? Due to this being a night game there was obvious more light and glare from them. The constant changing of the adverts just proved really distracting.

Facing the pitch and facing the crowd. Really feel for fans lower down.

Please DCFC on a night game keep the images fixed. During the daytime it matters less.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, rammieib said:

How annoying are they? Did this bother other folk? Due to this being a night game there was obvious more light and glare from them. The constant changing of the adverts just proved really distracting.

Facing the pitch and facing the crowd. Really feel for fans lower down.

Please DCFC on a night game keep the images fixed. During the daytime it matters less.

oops - pressed the wrong thing.....that was meant to be a like.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

I sit low down and they aren't great. They can get mesmerising and they throw glare onto your glasses. Last night they were making me feel a bit like travel sickness. 

Yes but enough about the players, what about the advertising boards?

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

There was a slight chill in the air walking down the side of the river after the game.

MM if you are reading this, any chance of having some undersoil heating installed?

And some electronic advertising boards because it gets a bit dark for night matches.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

MM if you are reading this, any chance of having some undersoil heating installed?

And some electronic advertising boards because it gets a bit dark for night matches.

And a ban an cyclists using the cycle path on match days. They don't half get ratty when they can't get by.

PistoldPete2
20 minutes ago, Boycie said:

And a ban an cyclists using the cycle path on match days. They don't half get ratty when they can't get by.

Why only on match days? We should ban cyclists using the path at all times. The path is for pedestrians  too isn't it? 

23 minutes ago, Boycie said:

They just usually zoom by. I can't say anything as I'm a "Cyclist" they do tend to mount the Grass though. If I was them I'd try and avoid days when the Match is on and show some common sense and choose a less busy path or something along them lines.

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Why only on match days? We should ban cyclists using the path at all times. The path is for pedestrians  too isn't it? 

It is a Cycle path after all. Built for both Pedestrians and Cyclists (Saying that it's a bit tight).There extending the one near PP thankfully allows much more room etc.

Archived