Derby County v Preston North End

Mafiabob

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bethh said:

I follow Forsyth's missus on social media and I know she's been up in London so I'm not sure if Craig is possibly looking after their little one. Think Gary is making a big mistake not playing Bryson on the start though

Best post ever.

4 minutes ago, DEL said:

Disappointed that Martin isn't starting as I think it'd be decent partnership for Martin and Vydra. 

It's something I've been desperate to see ever since we signed Vydra and Watford fans were raving about how excellent he is with a target man with technical ability. Maybe Martin's already shagged his wife or something.

1 minute ago, lrm14 said:

It's something I've been desperate to see ever since we signed Vydra and Watford fans were raving about how excellent he is with a target man with technical ability. Maybe Martin's already shagged his wife or something.

Same here mate, I pressed haha for last bit of your post that makes me laugh lol. :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Bethh said:

I follow Forsyth's missus on social media and I know she's been up in London so I'm not sure if Craig is possibly looking after their little one. Think Gary is making a big mistake not playing Bryson on the start though

I love a family friendly club like Derby. A bit of time off babysitting. I'm not so sure. I think he's injured or dropped. 

Well it's a departure from 4-3-3 and a static midfield. I'd say it's more ambitious with Vydra in the line up. Not sure why we haven't tried Vydra and Martin, that just feels like a natural combination destined to create chances. Maybe Martin can't handle three in a week either.

Surprised Huddlestone's made the first 11 though, seems a risk but I guess the prospect of Butterfield and Johnson alone in midfield was too much for GR to bear. One man can only experience so much trauma. Bryson should feel a little hard done to here.

Either way, I hope this results in a win tonight because I think the formation is right and the one we should persevere with.

Archived