The 2017/18 Academy Thread

Carl Sagan

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

The ref gave a few weird cards out.  Not funny colours, but strange decisions.

Juat before the free kick for their goal Bennett was absolutely clattered from behind, there were quite a few times that the ref let play go on when their defenders went over the top/climbed/pushed our strikers. He let 1 of Shackell's slide but after he squared up with their striker he gave everything their way.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, rynny said:

Juat before the free kick for their goal Bennett was absolutely clattered from behind, there were quite a few times that the ref let play go on when their defenders went over the top/climbed/pushed our strikers. He let 1 of Shackell's slide but after he squared up with their striker he gave everything their way.

Their number 9 slapped Shacks in the face after he'd slid in. Ref gave them both a talking to.

Just now, Boycie said:

Their number 9 slapped Shacks in the face after he'd slid in. Ref gave them both a talking to.

And gave him a push as well right in front of the ref. Wonder if it had been a youngster instead of Shacks the outcome would have been different.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Must be a duel coming up at first light.

Missed Thorne's coughing performance, but 2nd half actually very impressed with the young midfield - notably Thomas, but all seemed composed and out passed Everton. Unlucky to lose. Suprised Winnall didnt get a run, Reading the team selection for coded clues, I think the missing Wisdom, Winnall, Pearce and subbed Guy feature on Sat (start or bench) but that might be adding too much logic..

2 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I can't get the live stream to work for tonight's game :unsure:

Is it only available to overseas subscribers?!

All I have read is that only paid subscribers can watch because of MUTV. Don't think for overseas only.

1 minute ago, rynny said:

All I have read is that only paid subscribers can watch because of MUTV. Don't think for overseas only.

Yeah I read that and interpreted it as all subscribers to rams tv can watch it on rams tv.

However mine won't work so I'm now assuming only MUTV subscribers and DCFC overseas subscribers can watch?

5 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Yeah I read that and interpreted it as all subscribers to rams tv can watch it on rams tv.

However mine won't work so I'm now assuming only MUTV subscribers and DCFC overseas subscribers can watch?

But we should have been able to get the preview show?

Archived