The 2017/18 Academy Thread

Carl Sagan

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

No one seems to have posted tonight's U23 team so here it is:

Is Emil Rees Jacobsen injured? It was his goals last season that secured top flight survival but he's hardly had a sniff so far this year.

Safe to say Anyas well and truly out of the first team picture.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

If they can't show the match it should revert to the potters wheel with kirsty edwards getting her hands in some wet clay just to please ramblur.

Nah,if it's not mud wrestling at BBG,not interested.

Well done,young Rams.

36 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

No one seems to have posted tonight's U23 team so here it is:

Is Emil Rees Jacobsen injured? It was his goals last season that secured top flight survival but he's hardly had a sniff so far this year.

Went off with an ankle injury on Monday.

Pretty sure he started the first 4 games up until the Everton game.. .

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Very enjoyable, I thought whole team battled well tonight. Good to see Shackell supporting the younger players and Zanzala didn't give the defenders a moment's peace. I'm glad he got the winner. 

Fook knows why the ref booked him and not the Man ure defender!? Then books Thomas. It was like the spirit of Fergie wasn't dead! :D

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Didn’t watch tonight but Zanzala really is an exciting talent, shame about that injury. There’s every chance he’d of been a regular in he match day 18

Still looks a bit too naïve, needs another season or two in the U23s.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Fook knows why the ref booked him and not the Man ure defender!? Then books Thomas. It was like the spirit of Fergie wasn't dead! :D

I agree! He must have said something but the ref seemed to be picking on him all match. Did you see the free kick for dangerous kicking first half when the Man Utd player stooped down to try and head the ball? Daft. As you say, another Fergie ref!

Archived