my advise to gary rowett

B4ev6is

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But you can still use in great affect but still we have pace in our side again but one or two with more experance heads but one thing I want some pay back on hull city stealing our promation away from us.

They didn't really steal it, they just beat us over 2 legs.

20 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

If you use 433 422 4411 or 4321 for me to be successful in these formation to move the ball quickly dont give the oppersition a chance to work out what we are upto. I think best way is by hit and move football with shot passes and on the floor if we are trying open up space on the edge of oppersition box. But if we are struggleing break down teams then maybe a long ball over the top but have runners ready to get the ball and try run into the ball and have a shot at goal.

But when it comes to free kicks it is okay drifting balls into the box top right or top left for players to run on and get something on it. But it is okay to run and smack it one like steven davies did against blackpool if my memory holds me right from.about half way line and went flying into the next but love to see one drilled hard and low against the ground.

I mentioned this in another thread but watching the highlights of the Port Vale game we were doing this a lot - Russell and Bent both seemed to be getting space in behind from Huddlestone's long balls

21 hours ago, McLovin said:

If only football was that easy, there's a reason why none of us on this forum are professionals.

The only reason I'm not in charge is because I couldn't be bothered sending in my CV to Mel, highlighting my achievements on the Spectrum version of Football Manager - 

Fourth Division/FA Cup Double

Third Division/FA Cup Double

Second Division/FA Cup Double

First Division/FA Cup Double

BOOM!!!

You just knew this was going to be gold the minute it was posted!

When GR is inevitably sacked in February I think b4 could be well placed. Fast paced, dynamic formations and a plethora of movement. What's not to like about that plan.

Bring on the liquid football...

27 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We could have a coaching dream team of AlexW and B4

i can imagine a new bronze statue outside Pride Park now.

Ninos and toddy in charge of recruitment too,,,,,,,mels mouth is watering at the prospect ,,, rowett p45 at the ready

On 7/19/2017 at 15:47, B4ev6is said:

If you use 433 422 4411 or 4321 for me to be successful in these formation to move the ball quickly dont give the oppersition a chance to work out what we are upto. I think best way is by hit and move football with shot passes and on the floor if we are trying open up space on the edge of oppersition box. But if we are struggleing break down teams then maybe a long ball over the top but have runners ready to get the ball and try run into the ball and have a shot at goal.

But when it comes to free kicks it is okay drifting balls into the box top right or top left for players to run on and get something on it. But it is okay to run and smack it one like steven davies did against blackpool if my memory holds me right from.about half way line and went flying into the next but love to see one drilled hard and low against the ground.

My advice is to apply for the manager's job if Rowett gets sacked this season.;)

Archived