Name the A & B teams for Donny/Port Vale

RoyMac5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the news on Vydra's fitness?

I would like to see him in another game or two playing off Martin or Nugent (not Bent). There is a footballer there, somewhere, and l am intrigued to know if Rowett agrees, or whether not being around Saturday is a pointer to him being on his way out.

My son fears that Slavisa Jokanovic at Fulham might want to get re-united with him from their successful Watford days. I wonder if the clubs are working on a 12 month loan, with purchase option. Surely not :ph34r:

A

Carson

Baird Keogh Davies Olsson

Huddlestone Johnson

Blackman Nugent Bennett

Martin

Ravas, Bird, McDonald, Hanson, Zanzala

B

Mitchell

Wisdom Pearce Forsyth Anya

Butterfield Bryson

Russell Vydra Weimann

Bent

Roos, Rawson, Lowe, Elsnik,Gordon, McAllister

6 hours ago, rynny said:

Carson, Baird, Keogh, Pearce, Forsyth, Huddlestone, Bryson, Bennett, Nugent, Anya, Martin

Mitchell, Wisdom, Hanson, Davies, Olsson, Johnson, Butterfield, Weimann, Vydra, Blackman, Bent

Still think he will want to see how different partnerships work, umm-ed and err-ed over Keogh and Hanson then Vydra and Nugent and also which 2 centre midfielders would be in which team

I'll take this,Elsnik goes with team A though,obviously!

18 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Am I the only person that thinks this is a bit mental? 

I think it's a brilliant idea. As soon as I heard it I wondered why we haven't done it before. 

A few games in you start to get a settled side, so the players trying to push into the squad have even less chance, because they don't have as many minutes under their belts.

Especially if we want a squad with two good players in every position.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. my two friends and I are on about going to port vale on Tuesday via the coach travel. Both my friends are 16 and I'm 15. However I'm 16 this weekend. On the website it states that anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. I've tried ringing the ticket office but it's closed! Do you reckon if I ring tomorrow they'll make an exception and allow me to go or stick to the rules? 

2 hours ago, Fraser_23 said:

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. my two friends and I are on about going to port vale on Tuesday via the coach travel. Both my friends are 16 and I'm 15. However I'm 16 this weekend. On the website it states that anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. I've tried ringing the ticket office but it's closed! Do you reckon if I ring tomorrow they'll make an exception and allow me to go or stick to the rules? 

Are the 16 year olds not adults? Can you do what we used to do to get in at the pictures, ask an adult to get us in?! :D

3 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not sure how I have only just noticed but to confirm, we are playing two matches simultaneously? 

The logic is it's so everybody can do the same training in the lead up to the game 

After the 45 minute games they were playing a 60 minute behind closed doors and then 90 tomorrow.

Still think it might have been better to have a behind closed door game in the afternoon and the Vale one at night. Sure Gazza will watch the other but better to be at it and rant at lazy players.

Providing he's fit I really want to see Vydra behind Martin with Huddlestone in the team as well. I don't think it's any surprise that Vydra looked poor as he was playing behind Bent. With Martin linking up and Huddlestones passing range I think we can see what Vydra is capable of.

Archived