Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/27/2017 at 23:16, Fraser_23 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this but.... 

I've been told that something will happen tomorrow. It's a high chance, that it is a new player revealed, but I'm unsure of which player and at what time. I'm trying to find out more info. I admit now that I could be wrong, and nothing will happen, but I'm pretty confident that there will be at least a major development in a transfer ?

Do you know Derek Ancona? :mellow:

47 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Shakespeare keeping the door firmly open with those comments...

Yes that's sound like it SDSR. We'll get him (hopefully lol)

41 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

In that case there may be no buyers, which is good news for us. 

Arsenal will eventually step in if he's available after they've offloaded any of their wantaway stars. 

2 minutes ago, admira said:

116 pages on a player we've not even made a bid for as far as we know. 

Ah the wonders of transfer excitement! 

It's pretty clear we've made a bid, even if rowett hasn't sent us fans a copy of the transfer offer paperwork.

2 minutes ago, admira said:

116 pages on a player we've not even made a bid for as far as we know. 

Ah the wonders of transfer excitement! 

What if we've actually made a bid but not confirm yet? Leicester City need to man up and get Iheanacho sorted ASAP, so we can actually have Lawrence. I don't want this to last day of the transfer deadline though. 

:(

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

What if we've actually made a bid but not confirm yet? Leicester City need to man up and get Iheanacho sorted ASAP, so we can actually have Lawrence. I don't want this to last day of the transfer deadline though. 

:(

BREAKING: Leicester complete deal for Kelechi Iheanacho after Derby_EnglandLoyal from Derby says they need to 'man up' and get it 'sorted'.. ??‍♂️

He looks good at this level but is he as good as Ince? If not the kind of money being banded about seems a bit crazy. Fair enough if he's going to be 4 million max but otherwise I'd look elsewhere. There is better value overseas. 

Ive only seen him play a couple of times admittedly and sure he's got game but his end product wasn't good enough. There's a player there certainly but he's not there yet so we shouldn't have to pay silly money for him. 

Archived