Eyebrow Trends

Day

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, David said:

Have to say I'm not a fan of the new chunky hairy slug look, wasn't a fan of the thin always look surprise look but they were much better than this latest trend 

Hardy 'latest' is it?

39 minutes ago, David said:

Have to say I'm not a fan of the new chunky hairy slug look, wasn't a fan of the thin always look surprise look but they were much better than this latest trend 

Aren't these thick slug look ones painted on. Most women pluck them all out then repaint them back. I assume you're talking about womens. 

Mine are all over the shop and need a good trim. They look like that old MP. Dennis someone. 

58 minutes ago, David said:

Is this your subtle way of preparing us for tomorrow, when we realise it's not Avon Tyres sponsoring the shirt?

i was once in a lift with two young ladies who were discussing their pubic hairstyles.

one wanted it styling into a heart shape.

I keep thinking the fashion for everything false will end soon but it carries on. I wonder what those with tattooed on monster brows will do when it does change? There are YouTube videos of girls who start off ordinary and after 5 minutes of slapping on contouring, drawing, blending and painting look completely different. I often wonder what you guys think when the woman you thought you met looks unrecognisable when she's washed it off 

9 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I often wonder what you guys think when the woman you thought you met looks unrecognisable when she's washed it off 

I'm never drinking again usually

14 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

When does the season start?

:huh:

I've said it before, if you had told me 40-50 years ago as I stood on the Popside drunk as a lord, effing and blinding that my fellow fans years later would be on the interweb talking about eyebrows I would never have believed you.

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

I've said it before, if you had told me 40-50 years ago as I stood on the Popside drunk as a lord, effing and blinding that my fellow fans years later would be on the interweb talking about eyebrows I would never have believed you.

Yoof mate, yoof. Moisturiser everywhere.

Interesting how fashion goes around.

Here in Mexico the painted eyebrows have been around since I've got here (2010). Basically it's a trend for older women though, and the majority paint them a purple colour. It's strange but there you go.

And the high-waist jeans have come into fashion for the past few years. Basically as an aid for younger girls to have a better shape I guess. Sometimes it looks good, other times it's a meh from me.

It's also interesting what attracts men here compared to the UK. That's probably for another topic, but basically the guys here love girls to have larger asses and thick thighs. Basically the body of a bottle.

A particular mate of mine says he has no attraction for slim girls. They have to have a big behind. It's weird, but I prefer my girls to be slim and to weigh less than 60 kilos. Bigger girls don't really do it for me.

Threaded eyebrows? Yet another pointless thing that someone has convinced young women they need to go out and spend money on in order to be socially acceptable.

Why can't they think for themselves instead of acting like sheep?

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Threaded eyebrows? Yet another pointless thing that someone has convinced young women they need to go out and spend money on in order to be socially acceptable.

Why can't they think for themselves instead of acting like sheep?

I don't understand why girls like to think they're independent strong minded individuals but fail to see that they're being led by the nose by the fashion and beauty industries and celebrities to line their own pockets. Do your own thing! 

Archived