Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

25 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Is the Brexit thread the first one that looks like it will reach 1000 pages?

Will this knacker the formatting?

It's this generations Y2K moment!

I'm on pins :lol:

I’ve offered @David my services to protect the forum from possible damage from Brexit and the thread itself.

I’m waiting for a reply.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

My phone must be riddled with something.

Haven't been on the forum browsing for a few days but tonight I get the amazon and youtube popup every couple of threads I go into. 

I’ve taken a look at the adverts this morning and can’t see anything that looks suspicious. 

Don’t want to accuse your phone just yet but usually if it’s a widespread issue more users will report it, so far it’s only you. 

Try using another browser first if possible, if that works fine try clearing your cache on your go to browser

14 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

My phone must be riddled with something.

Haven't been on the forum browsing for a few days but tonight I get the amazon and youtube popup every couple of threads I go into. 

Mine too - only on this forum though. Every other website is fine. 

Amazon/youtube popups - never seen these before.

Edited by Parsnip

4 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Nothing coming up now - looks solved @David

I’ve blocked not just URL’s but accounts this time, will always be a cat and mouse chase. 

If it happens again, after the very first redirect let me know as it’s much easier to catch. 

12 hours ago, David said:

I’ve taken a look at the adverts this morning and can’t see anything that looks suspicious. 

Don’t want to accuse your phone just yet but usually if it’s a widespread issue more users will report it, so far it’s only you. 

Try using another browser first if possible, if that works fine try clearing your cache on your go to browser

All sorted , ? good man

Can you please tell me if this is happening again for you all?

I have had an email reporting more issues, but cannot replicate myself. Picked up an Android phone yesterday myself to replicate these kind of issues, but not seeing it in both Chrome or Samsung browser.

4 hours ago, David said:

Can you please tell me if this is happening again for you all?

I have had an email reporting more issues, but cannot replicate myself. Picked up an Android phone yesterday myself to replicate these kind of issues, but not seeing it in both Chrome or Samsung browser.

:ph34r:

57C2CB0E-F1E9-421A-9431-52C7316C9CF0.jpeg