Ince's Replacement

sage

Ince's replacement  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've just noticed Sheff Wednesday are favourites for Snodgrass. 

I will admit I was one of the ones who thought he was unrealistic but maybe that's an indicator that he's available? I know he struggled to break into the West Ham side last season but didn't think they'd be willing to get rid after spending a few million on him in January.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Think you're getting Kadeem Harris and Kenneth Zohore put together there.. but it was Harris who scored two of the Cardiff goals.

The first name confused me sorry about that. :lol:

1 minute ago, bigbadbob said:

You could have corrected the spelling of the word " but " whilst you were fixing that for him

Maybe stay out of it tbh. 

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

It's a disgrace to this forum that Mick Brolly isn't winning the poll...

Weather's been too good recently.

40 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Really?! He's quality-young,quick and hungry to succeed

As I've aleady mentioned, I live in Ipswich so I went to a lot of their games last season and saw him play.

He's a match-winner and with Ince gone we lack one. He's exciting to watch but needs work to become the full package. His passing needs to improve and also seemed to have a mentality that he needs to do it all on his own at times. But with Rowett at the helm, with him having developed Redmond and Gray, GR could be what Lawrence needs.

Hard to judge from a short video showing just 8 goals. You could probably create a compilation of 8 decent goals scored by Sammon if you tried. Also, the second goal looked like poor defending, the free kick (3rd) looked poor and shouldn't really have gone in and the 7th looked like a big deflection (caveat: I did watch it on my small screened smart phone so I may be being a little harsh). Having said that, he's not afraid to shoot and run at defenders at pace. 

1 hour ago, RamBamFan said:

As I've aleady mentioned, I live in Ipswich so I went to a lot of their games last season and saw him play.

He's a match-winner and with Ince gone we lack one. He's exciting to watch but needs work to become the full package. His passing needs to improve and also seemed to have a mentality that he needs to do it all on his own at times. But with Rowett at the helm, with him having developed Redmond and Gray, GR could be what Lawrence needs.

be nice at the right price and leave plenty in the pot for other talent coming in.needs some nurturing but some want the world a superstar. but lets be realistic the davis deal was a snip andreys wasnt a huge sum at all.the scouting seems better already and outings are getting addons if they do well in prem. jota seems a rams favorite perhaps both

3 hours ago, RamBamFan said:

I agree and also believe he'd improve under Rowett.Trouble is a lot of fans nowadays want instant results and I'm not sure they'd be patient enough.We live in a "I want it now" society. Just waiting with everyone else to see who this top quality replacement is.?

What's the situation with Jota? How long does he have left on his contract? I thought he was more of an attacking midfielder but that wouldn't matter. He would be coming inside and linking up with Martin. Very impressed when I have seen him. But we need two in so Ibe on loan too please. 

13 minutes ago, Uptherams said:

They seem to have done that to command a fee for him this summer. We can easily beat off what a Spanish club would offer. 

Can we? Have you not been following various threads about concerns with making sure we comply with FFP?

So if Spanish club X (or any other club) bid £12m for him we would top that would we? Good signing though he would be - we wouldn't!

This isn't Football Manager - it's reality.

44 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Can we? Have you not been following various threads about concerns with making sure we comply with FFP?

So if Spanish club X (or any other club) bid £12m for him we would top that would we? Good signing though he would be - we wouldn't!

This isn't Football Manager - it's reality.

Apparently FFP isn't a concern according to the club. I'm not sure whether I believe them or not, but one way to show it's not would be to splash out on Jota!

Archived