Dario Dumic

DEL

48 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

The sort of player I would more expect us to be seriously linked rather than the likes of Hanley.

So long as he has a good grasp of English and is well scounted then I am interested.

He is Danish and seems like he has played for Norwich academy so English shouldn't be a problem. And if Genk is linked with him, that's scouting sorted too! They are bloody excellent in it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

He is Danish and seems like he has played for Norwich academy so English shouldn't be a problem. And if Genk is linked with him, that's scouting sorted too! They are bloody excellent in it.

RC Genk, AZ Alkmaar & Derby interested according to the report I read. How is AZ's scouting?

35 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Not Bosnian? 

AZ Alkmaar Nieuws @_azalkmaar

´#AZ, RC Genk en Aston Villa azen op #NEC-international´http://ift.tt/2siGGl4  #NEC-verdediger Dario Dumic staat in de belangstelling v…

5:26 PM - 1 Jun 2017

Sorry, couldn't resist 

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

That can't be right, I don't see Villa mentioned so it must be rubbish, or he is rubbish 

11 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

AZ Alkmaar Nieuws @_azalkmaar

´#AZ, RC Genk en Aston Villa azen op #NEC-international´http://ift.tt/2siGGl4  #NEC-verdediger Dario Dumic staat in de belangstelling v…

5:26 PM - 1 Jun 2017

Sorry, couldn't resist 

Ffs you've done it now, Bruce is always alert on here for anyone we're linked to!

3 hours ago, Kernow said:

When Albentosa signed he was going to be the new Stimac, because he's a foreign centre back.

But because Albentosa didn't work out here, it means that any other foreign centre back will fail too.

Correct ?

Archived