Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He still has a buyout clause so I am not sure they could stop him going if it was met. The ban only governs players coming in from what I understand.

Similar to Bryson's? :ph34r:

Would imagine a new hefty contract would be on the table to remove the clause but a new one to allow him to be released from next summer for X millions.

Could just let him go and wait until January to replace I guess but that's half a season and paying over the odds in January

6 minutes ago, David said:

Similar to Bryson's? :ph34r:

Would imagine a new hefty contract would be on the table to remove the clause but a new one to allow him to be released from next summer for X millions.

Could just let him go and wait until January to replace I guess but that's half a season and paying over the odds in January

I'm not sure the clause can be removed. The way it was explained to me is that in Spain a player can pay a 'fine' to buy out his contract essentially making him a free agent who is then free to sign for any club, in Griezman's case it is believed to be €100 million. United simply give him the cash, he pays himself out then signs for United.

Just now, LesterRam said:

Toure signed new contract

They teased their fans haha and I thought it would be Ederson to confirm it (maybe tomorrow then) 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

They teased their fans haha and I thought it would be Ederson to confirm it (maybe tomorrow then) 

Yeah its hard for Man City, imagine signing all this **** and here we are looking at some Bosnian from the Swedish 4th division :lol:

4 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Salah has agreed to join Liverpool and probably going back to Italy again in January 2018. :ph34r:

Probably right. Rubbish for Chelsea but I don't think Jose fancied him. He's been brilliant for Roma this season, albeit in a good side. 

Salah is a better player than you give him credit for.

he's better than cuadrado who replaced him

chelsea have an embarrassment of riches.

Lukaku, de bruyne, salah, cech, batshuayi, and even fabregas.....even they can't all fit in.

Archived