Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're on it.. 

£300m transfer spending and already signed B.Silva. Ederson(Goalkeeper) also signing for them too. 

4 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Why is it obvious that Toure has a year left in him? Can't see him playing much at all next season. The odd sub appearance maybe. 

I agree with @Bris Vegas , now in his deeper role Toure will be a key player for city next year . They've looked such a more balanced side since his reoccurrence to the first team.

12 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Be a good signing for them ! 

22 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

This is bizarre, he's clearly fed up of being one of Chelsea's young players who live out on loan so he's going to either be 4th choice striker for Liverpool or loaned out by them too.

Th£ir ar£ conflicting report$ a$ to why h£ l£ft.

The fact he turned down Leipzig has me swinging towards the 'wanted more money' avenue. Though I do accept he may just not have wanted to move abroad.

De Gea will hand a transfer request in, United will take Rodriguez plus £35m. Not a rumour, just a guess.....might open @LegitTransferRumours on Twitter, tweet it and see how long HITC take to write and article, it is reported that....

Good signing once this complete and other players on their list is Kyle Walker, Van Dijk and I think Alexis Sanchez as well.  

Archived