Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

Good signing by Liverpool. Not necessarily a starter but will definitely play lots of games because the front 3 of Liverpool use a lot of energy with their pressing. Salah has improved a lot with Roma. 

Liverpool would be title contenders with another centre back(van dijk), centre mid(naby keita) and left back (ghoulam). That added to Sakho if they can convince him to stay would give them a real good chance. I would have agreed that a gk was needed before but mignolet was very good for them at the end of last season. Those three signings would elevate Liverpool imo but they'd be very costly. 

Mignolet

Clyne Van Dijk  Sakho   Ghoulam

Henderson

Keita           Lallana

Mane        Firmino    Coutinho

That team would be brilliant with its pressing and transitions

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex kiwomya - chelsea to donny

might have been worth a 2 yr contract. 21. Fast. Better than camara. Decent gamble.

Just seen that Boro bid £3m for Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper K.Westwood. £3m for 32 years old goalkeeper (33 In October) 

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

Good signing by Liverpool. Not necessarily a starter but will definitely play lots of games because the front 3 of Liverpool use a lot of energy with their pressing. Salah has improved a lot with Roma. 

Liverpool would be title contenders with another centre back(van dijk), centre mid(naby keita) and left back (ghoulam). That added to Sakho if they can convince him to stay would give them a real good chance. I would have agreed that a gk was needed before but mignolet was very good for them at the end of last season. Those three signings would elevate Liverpool imo but they'd be very costly. 

Mignolet

Clyne Van Dijk  Sakho   Ghoulam

Henderson

Keita           Lallana

Mane        Firmino    Coutinho

That team would be brilliant with its pressing and transitions

I disagree. He is surely going to be a starter and Klopp will accommodate him. I don't think Salah would have left Roma where he was a key player if it was going to be any other way.

He is joining Liverpool to play first team football for a bigger club in a better standard of league. Why would Liverpool pay £30 million plus and almost break their transfer record for someone who was going to be in and out of the side?

Especially after what happened at Chelsea, Salah will have sought assurances about first team football.

Keita and Ghoulam would be somewhat a plunge into the unknown. Two players who are not seasoned or well established but could be good finds.

Van Dijk is the big signing they need. I could see him having the same kind of impact Alderweireld has had at Spurs.

32 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Good move for the lad, shame things didn't work out here for him though. 

Just wasn't suited to the Rowett style of football, clearly has an eye for a pass but never really held his own in midfield. 

19 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Just wasn't suited to the Rowett style of football, clearly has an eye for a pass but never really held his own in midfield. 

Not suited to the Championshiop,full stop! Too slow and timid-bullied too easily.The Championship is a tough Division and you need tough characters and physicality to compete,otherwise you get battered!

Archived