Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

£2-3 milllion based on just reserve appearances basically which is absolutely ridiculous! 

This sort of thing doesn't leave much for lower league teams when a champions league team sign this sort of player 

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

This is bizarre, he's clearly fed up of being one of Chelsea's young players who live out on loan so he's going to either be 4th choice striker for Liverpool or loaned out by them too.

Very highly rated at Chelsea and wanted to leave for first team football. Unless Mr Klopp sees him as a first teamer? 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Wolves Won't want him he's not Portuguese or Brazilian :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

This is bizarre, he's clearly fed up of being one of Chelsea's young players who live out on loan so he's going to either be 4th choice striker for Liverpool or loaned out by them too.

Probably more chance of breaking through under Klopp at Liverpool, brought a few through this season. Chelsea it's a much longer path, one that not many have seen the end of

12 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Very highly rated at Chelsea and wanted to leave for first team football. Unless Mr Klopp sees him as a first teamer? 

Wolves Won't want him he's not Portuguese or Brazilian :ph34r:

Wolves is same bracket with us. They'll be linked to every single player this summer.

6 hours ago, David said:

Probably more chance of breaking through under Klopp at Liverpool, brought a few through this season. Chelsea it's a much longer path, one that not many have seen the end of

This is my bad, I thought he was 21 going on 22, didn't realise he's only turning 20 in September. Also thought he'd been out on loan more than he had.

Might stand a chance at figuring in Klopp's plans, hard to tell with their ST's at the moment, they've got a bunch at the club but will probably be looking to upgrade.

Still think he'll end up on loan somewhere at the top of the championship and then never play for Liverpool ever though.

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Realistically how much do you think he will go for ? I think this is a hard one to value , Leicester sound like they want top top money for him ! To me he's a £25 million player .

£15m max

5 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Realistically how much do you think he will go for ? I think this is a hard one to value , Leicester sound like they want top top money for him ! To me he's a £25 million player .

The prices we have seen for average championship players, wasn't he African player of the year and the PFA player of the year for 2016, I should think £40m+ but depends on the contract he negotiated last year when he decided to stay.

16 minutes ago, RamNut said:

£15m max

8 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

The prices we have seen for average championship players, wasn't he African player of the year and the PFA player of the year for 2016, I should think £40m+ but depends on the contract he negotiated last year when he decided to stay.

19 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

See what I mean 3 opinions 3 total different prices ! 

Archived