Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

My Reading mate messaged me to say they're signing Nelson Oliviera for a club record fee.

Norwich dismissed the rumour. 

2 hours ago, maydrakin said:

If they are using a photo whilst he was at Derby, my guess is he still hasn't played much...

According to soccerbase.com he played 8 league games for Spatra Rotterdam and scored twice. This also happened to him.

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I see what they have done, sitting him next to that guy in the picture bottom right hand corner, find the weirdest looking guy who works for everton so it make rooney look normal.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I see what they have done, sitting him next to that guy in the picture bottom right hand corner, find the weirdest looking guy who works for everton so it make rooney look normal.

No one knows who he is yet is pictured with every signing they make :lol:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/who-everton-official-who-sits-13193850

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

I'm confused, why was this for me <_<

Because you were going on about him on twitter other day lol. 

Anyway back on subject Burnley are in talks with Swansea City for Jack Cork. 

21 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Because you were going on about him on twitter other day lol. 

Anyway back on subject Burnley are in talks with Swansea City for Jack Cork. 

Always considered Cork to be seriously under-rated and given the horrendous dearth of talent England have in the CDM position, surprised he hasn't been given a go - he's certainly better than Livermore. A really decent player IMO and surprised Clement isn't keen on him filling the 'Thorne' role at Swansea. Good signing for Burnley. Him and Hendrick will fit well together.

Archived