Summer Transfers 2017

Kernow

42 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

So we have sold our two best players and the possible replacements for a right winger have gone to Sheffield Wednesday and Burnley respectively. Where is the plan? It strikes me that there isn't one other than to trim the squad in any way possible. Hence the contnuing presence of Blackman and Weimann and no defensive midfielder who can remain fit for the season.

We've not even kicked a ball yet - friendly or otherwise.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Tuesday, July 04, 2017 at 21:36, HantsRam said:

They've (Leicester ) agreed 11.5m for Vincent iborra from sevilla apparently :thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40513835

Ruben Neves expected to sign for Wolves, allegedly for £16 million. No idea how they can afford that within the boundaries of FFP, surely after spending 13 million in January on Helder Costa, and 16 million this summer they are getting very close to the line? No idea on outgoings they had, I imagine they got a fair wedge for Afobe and before that for Sako, but I can't imagine it's to the same extent as these incomings. 

9 minutes ago, Derbados said:

No way, far to good for the chanpionship! 

I'd have him here in a heartbeat 

He's another option I'd look at just for DM though, he also can play RM RB and LB. Decent player. 

Only signing, made by a Championship club, which has made me jealous is Leeds United's capture of Polish defensive midfielder, Mateusz Klick from FC Twente. Quality in the Eredivisie last season. Battling brute who can get forward and score goals too. Great signing for just £1.5m.

Archived