Why is Pride Park Better Than The Baseball Ground In Five Words or Fewer

GerryDaly

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing memories from the BBG, I remember celebrating Van Der Laan's goal for promotion, went absolutely mental and ended up being somehow carried 5 rows forward on the popside with the surge (first season with seating), had to climb over people who just kept hugging you to get back to my seat.

Just one of many memories stretching back to the late eighties for me, I don't know why but random things just used to happen at the BBG which makes for great memories and legends. By comparison Pride Park is just so sterile, I don't have many amazing memories from PP, they are mostly from the BBG.

Does not change the fact that PP is a quality stadium for a modern day bowl.

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Amazing memories from the BBG, I remember celebrating Van Der Laan's goal for promotion, went absolutely mental and ended up being somehow carried 5 rows forward on the popside with the surge (first season with seating), had to climb over people who just kept hugging you to get back to my seat.

Just one of many memories stretching back to the late eighties for me, I don't know why but random things just used to happen at the BBG which makes for great memories and legends. By comparison Pride Park is just so sterile, I don't have many amazing memories from PP, they are mostly from the BBG.

Does not change the fact that PP is a quality stadium for a modern day bowl.

That is like 124 words!

Archived