Why is Pride Park Better Than The Baseball Ground In Five Words or Fewer

GerryDaly

The Baseball ground had a pitch which resembled Passchendaele, had stands which looked out of time in the 1920's , had terracing , had wierd looking crooked stands which at the time I thought were normal lol , had floodlight pylons which on big night matches actually looked pretty cool , had the popside ! , had romance , had history , tons and tons of history .... so much history it also had it's own curse .. and ghosts ... did I mention romance ? Or terracing ? Or the actual name ? I mean I love the San Fran Giants and the Baseball Ground is where Baseball was played ... History again ! 

So why is Pride Park better ? 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GerryDaly said:

The Baseball ground had a pitch which resembled Passchendaele, had stands which looked out of time in the 1920's , had terracing , had wierd looking crooked stands which at the time I thought were normal lol , had floodlight pylons which on big night matches actually looked pretty cool , had the popside ! , had romance , had history , tons and tons of history .... so much history it also had it's own curse .. and ghosts ... did I mention romance ? Or terracing ? Or the actual name ? I mean I love the San Fran Giants and the Baseball Ground is where Baseball was played ... History again ! 

So why is Pride Park better ? 

No school prom's at the Baseball Ground.

Archived