Blackburn, Forest, or Brum...

scarboroughwa

Who will be relegated?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really want Forest to go down - we enjoying getting the better of them when we play them.

Don't really want Blackburn to go down - it's one of the closest away games I can get to from North Yorkshire.

So we're left with Birmingham - I guess that'll teach them to sack Gaz!

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

An extra game between forest and Blackburn to stay up. That could be fun. In a neutral venue.

Pride Park would be a perfect location. Big enough for both teams to just about fill with their attendances too.

Heart says the gumps. I would realy love it, Keegan-style.

Head says it's going to be Blackburn, away at Brentford. If only they could have got another 2 goals last weekend and inched ahead it could have been very different, but starting in poll position with the hardest fixture makes it a very tough call for them.

Just now, Anon said:

Love the stars. Nice to see you showing the giants of European football the proper respect.

I think it's only right in their quest for relegation glory.

4 hours ago, Kernow said:

Pride Park would be a perfect location. Big enough for both teams to just about fill with their attendances too.

Personally I think it should be somewhere that both teams will feel reflects their long standing heritage and great age. Somewhere that reminds of glories past in times when 3000 blokes shared a single pissoir and intervals are spent in cramped dank subterranean corridors. 

Hillsborough it is then!:lol:

Archived