Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He added: “We want that type of player in the building and I think at 24, I feel as though he’s at a point where he just needs that settled period of finding a home again.t

I can guarantee that by the start of the season it won’t just be Andre and Curtis in the building but it certainly will be that type of calibre of player.l

Whats with all this "in the building" 

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

He added: “We want that type of player in the building and I think at 24, I feel as though he’s at a point where he just needs that settled period of finding a home again.t

I can guarantee that by the start of the season it won’t just be Andre and Curtis in the building but it certainly will be that type of calibre of player.l

Means they're in our squad for next season hence using in the building bit. 

24 minutes ago, TomInceOnFire said:

Looks like he's back in the UK.

Must be today he got back.

18 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Medical time 

Can't be today so like I said Monday or Tuesday for the medical and it seems look likely to be done then.

On 6/24/2017 at 16:27, RamNut said:

Wisdom isn't allowed out on the pitch just yet as he still gets flashbacks every time he sees trees - Starts yelling about being stuck and people chanting about his parking - So they're just acclimatising him in the training buildings at the moment...

Archived