Signed: Andre Wisdom 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 17:57, Boycie said:

Played England under  21's too. I think Wisdom once passed to Ince as well.

Get him in!

Makes a change really, passed to no one but Keogh when he was here.

10 minutes ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Funny that. I remember when he delivered a nice cross for CM to score from at Barnsley. When has cyrus christie delivered a nice cross? 

You mean to tell me you don't think all his crosses that end up at the back of the south stand are nice? Think it's very kind of him to gift a goal kick once we're in a threatening position

36 minutes ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Funny that. I remember when he delivered a nice cross for CM to score from at Barnsley. When has cyrus christie delivered a nice cross? 

I was there at Barnsley and yes a great run a great cross and nicely put away by Martin but it was the only one I saw from wisdom all season, Christie has delivered a mixed bag of crosses but generally we haven't put them away.

I seem to recall a jounalist asked GR about Wisdom and he said; "Yeah, that type of player".  And since then, Steve Nicholson seems to have taken that and interpreted as "Wisdom is a target" which wasn't what I heard GR say

I think there's a bit of 2+2=5

I'd like us to sign him though

I know this means pretty much nothing but...

I exchanged a couple of tweets with Wisdoms brother just joking about parking spaces.

When i mentioned him potenially signing for us his response was "let's see what the future brings"

it doesn't mean he is signing, it could just be a little tease, but it got me a bit excited.

4 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I also noticed his brother had retweeted a picture of Curtis Davies signing and him congratulating him, so he is clearly keeping an eye on all things Derby.

I personally think it's happening. 

He is very open about it, he's followed derby since andre left. Good chap, nice person to talk to, but yes, i hope it happens

Archived