Brentford v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I think Animal's right.

I don't think we'll see any other changes unless tiredness is a factor for someone or someone gets a knock

I think he said that he needs to keep the squad fresh for this bank holiday weekend. He said the Brum game might have been a bit ambitious to keep the same team. 

We might get a couple rested on Friday and then those back in while a couple more are rested on Monday.

My team for today 

Carson 

Baird      Keogh       Pearce     Lowe 

Johnson   Bryson 

Ince                Vydra              Russell 

Nugent 

Probably a tad harsh on Butterfield but thought the gap between the midfield and the attack was too big at Brum , Nugent looked slightly isolated so bring Vydra in. My other change would be lower in for Olsson, though Olsson looked slightly lost answer out of position at times give max a run. 

Going to this one - think it will be a tricky one but I'm hopeful of a good performance and some good chanting from the terrace. Griffin Park is quite near where I work so I'll park up and walk - quite excited but without the stress I used to feel when the Mac was there (desperate for us to do well but fearful that we'd come a right cropper, which of course we eventually did)!

Up The Rams!! 

Archived