Brentford v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hintonsboots said:

Let's hope the driver of the team bus ? is more tactically aware or the boys may end up in Stranraer.

Also I hope Jota has been forced to sign a pre contract agreement by big Sam Rush before Brucie comes knocking.

I'd drive 'em to ******* Stranraer!

And mek 'em walk back.....

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Some of you were talking about play offs a few hours ago. Now it's a massive overhaul. 

Can someone explain how that works?

well the maths suggested it was possible - but the maths of 4 nil suggests otherwise.

It would appear that this squad continues to  under achieve,

Shame really...

47 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Come on Dyychee, utter brilliance from Jota. Torres did that to Vidic a few years back, does that make the latter a poor defender? Of course not. 

Credit where credit is due, they've got some good players and have put us to the sword. Should have been 6 or 7. Fair play Brentford, absolutely nothing to play for and produce a performance like that... hats off. 

2 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

well the maths suggested it was possible - but the maths of 4 nil suggests otherwise.

It would appear that this squad continues to achieve,

Shame really...

People were asking for Derby to turn around 7 points in 5 games over two teams that have been better than Derby over 41 games on a bank holiday weekend where Derby have Brentford away and Huddersfield at home. It's mathematically possible in the same way Man United can win the PL.

And if the team were bottlers why would you expect them to win? 

Can't have it both ways 

28 minutes ago, cannable said:

Anybody else not arsed? 

Season was over before today and unfortunately a result like this has been due if we follow how the seasons gone. Rowett has maybe learnt more today about players than any other game.

Just enjoy the season for what it is, I'm off for a pint

I want this squad of players to succeed, but as time goes by it's obvious that it won't.

I've no idea what needs doing, and who isn't up to it, and who to bring in, but hopefully GR does.

No more confident he knows any more than Mac so far, but Mel knows best, or at least he thinks he does.

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Some of you were talking about play offs a few hours ago. Now it's a massive overhaul. 

Can someone explain how that works?

Well...... When we win we all think we're the best team in the world and all our problems have gone and we are the next Leicester City. When we lose erm.... find me a rope..

Archived