The Difference

Topram

45 minutes ago, rynny said:

A big difference between McClaren and Rowett is that don't have to sit here reading 5 different ways of spelling Rowett.

Cue the the clever to spell Rowett wrongly.:sleep:

That is a difference. Not sure it's a big difference though :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, rynny said:

A big difference between McClaren and Rowett is that don't have to sit here reading 5 different ways of spelling Rowett.

Cue the the clever to spell Rowett wrongly.:sleep:

My missus is desperately trying to learn football as it's a good conversational tool for her to use at work, and she continues to get Rowetts name wrong. She told me when I got home from the Fulham game that she "reckons that Rowling is better than the other guy". This time it was Rowling. When he first came it was Rownut. It's different every time. 

I should be grateful... It's something innit? I could do worse... :ermm:

2 hours ago, Ninos said:

Difference:

Rowett is a budding Managerial superstar and my vato

mcclaren was a donkey puto 

based on that, renewed my season ticket, with GLEE

i LOVE Mel Morris :wub: he my #1 vato homeboy 

Bit of a fan of the current set up,then ? :p

5 hours ago, Tombo said:

My missus is desperately trying to learn football as it's a good conversational tool for her to use at work, and she continues to get Rowetts name wrong. She told me when I got home from the Fulham game that she "reckons that Rowling is better than the other guy". This time it was Rowling. When he first came it was Rownut. It's different every time. 

I should be grateful... It's something innit? I could do worse... :ermm:

Listen, coming from someone who's family members have asked me variously how Nigel Maclaren and Steve Pearson are getting on, I'd say you are doing well mate ! 

1 minute ago, Ninos said:

Yep.

Good.

I'm impressed with GR too, if nothing else i can't wait to go to football tomorrow, and without doing a disservice to Mac, it's been a while since I've really, really felt that.

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Good.

I'm impressed with GR too, if nothing else i can't wait to go to football tomorrow, and without doing a disservice to Mac, it's been a while since I've really, really felt that.

That's it for me too. I was ready for Tuesday on Sunday morning. I won't be taking Mrs Jono to hairdressers tomorrow ... It's garden, spade, and radio Derby. 

Just now, jono said:

That's it for me too. I was ready for Tuesday on Sunday morning. I won't be taking Mrs Jono to hairdressers tomorrow ... It's garden, spade, and radio Derby. 

That's a bit harsh mate, let her have her hair done before acting too hasty!

25 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

That's a bit harsh mate, let her have her hair done before acting too hasty!

Oh that is brilliant ! :lol::lol::lol:

i didn't realise what I'd done. ... Listen if you hear anything in the papers about bodies under patios .. It isn't me honest ! 

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 13:23, Ellafella said:

Actually, Mac sat there because it gave him a strategic overview (ie think Crow's nest aboard a ship) of the game...he could see the big picture. At pitchside, you don't always get to see the pattern of the play. So, not really a reason to knee Mac in the testicles about :mellow:

I know why Mac sat there, it doesn't mean I have to agree why he sat there.

Does anybody know if he sat that high up watching training?

1 hour ago, CHCDerby said:

I know why Mac sat there, it doesn't mean I have to agree why he sat there.

Does anybody know if he sat that high up watching training?

What do you think the drones were for?:ph34r:

On 07/04/2017 at 19:35, reveldevil said:

So, if Martin comes back and forces his way into Rowetts side, will you acknowledge there's a decent player in there?

I think most of us acknowledge he isn't ****.. he probably is decent at this level. A few of us just realise he's nothing more than that. 

Archived