The Difference

Topram

5 hours ago, Simsy said:

43. That is an average of 14 a season. What about before 14/15? If his best 3 seasons as a striker only gets him 14 a season that again shows he isn't a prolific scorer. He needs to find at least another 10 goals a season to be a threat to take the golden boot.

If your argument is that he's not a goal scorer but other attributes help us then fine that's another debate but you can't say he's a lethal striker.

do I like players that work hard? Absolutely. Do I like a useless Conor Sammon? Absolutely not

Pearce works hard and I understand you don't like him

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Simsy said:

43. That is an average of 14 a season. What about before 14/15? If his best 3 seasons as a striker only gets him 14 a season that again shows he isn't a prolific scorer. He needs to find at least another 10 goals a season to be a threat to take the golden boot.

If your argument is that he's not a goal scorer but other attributes help us then fine that's another debate but you can't say he's a lethal striker.

do I like players that work hard? Absolutely. Do I like a useless Conor Sammon? Absolutely not

@Alpha didn't include his most prolific season of 13/14 where he scored 25 goals (20 in the league, 2 in the play offs and 3 in the league cup) Which boosts it to 16 per season (still can add to this season) which is the same amount of league goals as Rasiak scored when we got to the play offs with Burley and Howard scored when we went up last time.

Archived