Bad Eggs

FrostedRam

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to remember the last time this rumour was started in the press, a lot of people were adamant that Chris Martin was the ringleader. The fact the rumour has surfaced again now (while he is 120 miles away)  is only entertaining because it proves what a lot of bulldust so-called ITK people talk

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

Did you read the full thread it's been mentioned that pat Murphy has commmented 

Maybe someone will be kind enough to post a link to the alleged article.

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Thankyou. 

No problem. I only ever really trust Pat Murphy or john Percy and tend not to read much into rumours on Twitter and then forum. That's the reason I started the thread as there must be some basis to the statement on the BBC 

1 hour ago, FrostedRam said:

Why not. Just because you don't want to discuss it, doesn't mean it can't be discussed. 9 pages prove that 

Calm down little one... It's been 9 pages of nothing really..

I know something big I can't tell ya.. Might be him, might be her.. You can sugar coat it all you want, it's nothing until it's something.

There is a joke in there somewhere, can you spot it?

17 hours ago, davenportram said:

But we dint know what the players have complained about. If you line manager ignores your concerns you are quite right to go above them. It's then for their line manager to decide if your concerns are legitimate or not and take relevant action, obviously in this case Mel thought the players had a point.

Perhaps in a very extreme case of unreasonable behavior. But we are not talking about hard labour in one of Mike Ashleys warehouses are we? No, it's highly paid supposed professional athletes being asked to perform a couple of times a week as instructed be the manager. Also worth considering that there have been 5 managerial changes. Are we to accept that those responsible for engineering those dismissals have got it right, and a number of reasonably knowledgeable and experienced managers wrong? I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I'm not the only one who suspects some unhealthy duplicity at the club. 

14 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Calm down little one... It's been 9 pages of nothing really..

I know something big I can't tell ya.. Might be him, might be her.. You can sugar coat it all you want, it's nothing until it's something.

There is a joke in there somewhere, can you spot it?

Ahlberg?

Archived