Bad Eggs

FrostedRam

So it's fairly common knowledge we have a couple of bad eggs in the dressing room. Who at the drop of a hat go running to Morris and get managers the sack. 

In the opinion of the forum, who do we believe these players to be. As these have to be the first players out by Rowett. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
Just now, FrostedRam said:

So it's fairly common knowledge we have a couple of bad eggs in the dressing room. Who at the drop of a hat go running to Morris and get managers the sack. 

In the opinion of the forum, who do we believe these players to be. As these have to be the first players out by Rowett. 

Humpty Dumpty is one.

TobyWanKenobi
5 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

I'm apparently not part of this apparent common knowledge.

If it was common knowledge, wouldn't we know who?

Sith Happens
Just now, FrostedRam said:

It's been mentioned in two manager sackings that players have influenced the decision, but never specified who the players are. 

Mentioned by who?

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

We can guess but for anyone to come out and say it's so and so could lead to problems for the forum and that would be bad form.

Can't see people's opinions being an issue for the forum. Because that's all it is and opinion 

5 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

I'm apparently not part of this apparent common knowledge.

If it was common knowledge, wouldn't we know who?

Really it has been mentioned a few times even in the last few days. It may be gossip in the media. but generally no smoke without fire 

4 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

Really it has been mentioned a few times even in the last few days. It may be gossip in the media. but generally no smoke without fire 

You might be correct about your original supposition, but I'm afraid that you have just lost the argument by resorting to that little highlighted bit of applied prattery.

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

You obviously only have a limited reading list. Because it's been mentioned on here as well as numerous media sources 

I'd trust idle gossip on here as much as idle gossip in the tabloids.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

You might be correct about your original supposition, but I'm afraid that you have just lost the argument by resorting to that little highlighted bit of applied prattery.

Textbook Eddie, good to have you back firing on all six. :thumbsup:

There was talk from a journalist last night suggesting it wasn't the old players this time. So that's saying there's a rift in the dressing room. 

Doesnt bode well for the future. Rowett will need to decide which side he sits on and get rid of there other lot. Will be interesting to see if he sticks with the new lot or the old guard 

Archived