Jump to content

Bad Eggs


FrostedRam
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sith Happens
Just now, FrostedRam said:

So it's fairly common knowledge we have a couple of bad eggs in the dressing room. Who at the drop of a hat go running to Morris and get managers the sack. 

In the opinion of the forum, who do we believe these players to be. As these have to be the first players out by Rowett. 

Humpty Dumpty is one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TobyWanKenobi
5 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

So it's fairly common knowledge we have a couple of bad eggs in the dressing room. Who at the drop of a hat go running to Morris and get managers the sack. 

In the opinion of the forum, who do we believe these players to be. As these have to be the first players out by Rowett. 

I'm apparently not part of this apparent common knowledge.

 

If it was common knowledge, wouldn't we know who?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sith Happens
Just now, FrostedRam said:

It's been mentioned in two manager sackings that players have influenced the decision, but never specified who the players are. 

Mentioned by who?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EastHertsRam said:

We can guess but for anyone to come out and say it's so and so could lead to problems for the forum and that would be bad form.

Can't see people's opinions being an issue for the forum. Because that's all it is and opinion 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

I'm apparently not part of this apparent common knowledge.

 

If it was common knowledge, wouldn't we know who?

Really it has been mentioned a few times even in the last few days. It may be gossip in the media. but generally no smoke without fire 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

Really it has been mentioned a few times even in the last few days. It may be gossip in the media. but generally no smoke without fire 

You might be correct about your original supposition, but I'm afraid that you have just lost the argument by resorting to that little highlighted bit of applied prattery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

You obviously only have a limited reading list. Because it's been mentioned on here as well as numerous media sources 

I'd trust idle gossip on here as much as idle gossip in the tabloids.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There was talk from a journalist last night suggesting it wasn't the old players this time. So that's saying there's a rift in the dressing room. 

Doesnt bode well for the future. Rowett will need to decide which side he sits on and get rid of there other lot. Will be interesting to see if he sticks with the new lot or the old guard 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.