Is there a more embarrassing club in British football right now?

rammieib

East Midlands football teams: Burton= admired by all others for an over achieving small club. Notts County= oldest pro club struggling in bottom tier. Leicester City= recently sacked the manager who made them Champions. Forest= A team that the current chairman can't sell and could still get relegated. Derby= 5  coaches in 2 years millions spent and no progress made in our league position. Only Burton can hold their heads high.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No! What will be 6 managers in 13 months!!! Don't even think Fawaz or Cellino have managed that! Therefore, we are the most embarrassing club in English football right now!!

Mel Morris, you may have lots of money, you may have the best interests of the club at heart, but you are running it like a clown and are making us a laughing stock! Whoever you appoint next has to be given at least 18 months in charge, otherwise you will blow another 30m and we will be closer to relegation! 

What you are doing to the club right now is an utter disgrace!

Forget about being embarrassed. Hardly anyone else cares much what goes on at Derby, or why, they have their own issues. The only people who care are us, the fans (and a few sacked managers maybe). Even if some others do care...who give a **** what they think?  All that matters is where do we go from here?

I get the impression that the most vociferous in this thread think that they are entitled to better than we have at the moment.

I swear if I hear or see the words 'embarrassing' or 'laughing stock' one more time I will spontaneously combust. 

Dont flatter yourself that Derby are that newsworthy. You may be embarrassed or feel you're being laughed at, well carry on with that little persecution complex because other clubs and fans ain't bothered. 

11 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Why post this as a thread ?? 

I get accused of moaning on here but jeeeez ... 

Why start a thread like this on a Derby forum ??? 

Why not? It's entirely how I feel right now, and judging by other posts, it's entirely how others feel. 

11 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Why post this as a thread ?? 

I get accused of moaning on here but jeeeez ... 

Why start a thread like this on a Derby forum ??? 

Because

we're not all

as happy as you

at the idiotic situation we are in now!

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Because

we're not all

as happy as you

at the idiotic situation we are in now!

SAINT STEVIE of THE MAC was not the one to take us into the promised land ... 

It's sad. 

But it's reality. :thumbsup:

Archived