Is there a more embarrassing club in British football right now?

rammieib

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such an overreaction. Of course there are more embarrassing clubs in British football. Plenty of teams in worse positions than us, stop being such a drama queen.

What I'm disappointed in, and I'm sure most will echo this, is that we were in such a good position, a model of how to run a good football club, and that's slowly being undone bit by bit. But be realistic, things could be a lot, lot worse. Three managers in one season isn't even an overly rare thing in football nowadays sadly.

I look forward to the unveiling of the new manager (poor sod) and hearing the cliched 'long term project' 'time to build' 'backed in the transfer market'. 

I wonder what effect this will have on renewals. 

Please not Wassall, Powell until the end of the season. 

The decision has been made lets get a manager in to work with the current crop, cast an eye over who he does and doesn't want and go again in Aug. Yet amother season written off. 

Blackpool and Coventry probably sit with us or below us. Forest I don't think are at the moment. Mel Morris has definitely put us in the top three with this move tonight in conjunction with the rest of his actions since he took over.

What's embarrassing about us?  Might be disappointing but clubs increasingly change managers frequently nowadays. Bring in someone new and if he proves to be rubbish sack him. It happens in business. 

Norwich have just sacked a manager who got them promoted I think.... Leicester have sacked the manager who won them the league title ! Birmingham sacked Rowett when they were hovering around the playoff zone....sign of the times and the ruthless nature of business in general and in particular, the football industry. 

Archived