My Lads op.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

In the Northern General today,Joel been coughing up blood for 3 days but kept it quiet,no panic yet.

Lets see what the tests say,s****.

Hope this isn't serious for Joel?  Fingers crossed that everything is okay for him you and your family. Take care 

DEL

Joel's not in great shape but he's ok and back at home for now.

The concern was that his bleeding was caused by a clot from his body but after a day in the scanner etc it has been decided that the blood is coming from somewhere in his head,ears,etc.

Though they wanted to transfer Joel to the ENT Ward at the Hallamshire,I had to ask them why?

So we will start again this morning and once we find the right place/person for Joel to go/see,we will go.

Felt a little bit like everyone was giving up a bit yesterday.

Joel didn't help as he's been ill for 3 days and hidden it and I didn't pick up on it.(slack)

No one feels good this morning,re group and go again.

Thanks everyone.

6 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Joel's not in great shape but he's ok and back at home for now.

The concern was that his bleeding was caused by a clot from his body but after a day in the scanner etc it has been decided that the blood is coming from somewhere in his head,ears,etc.

Though they wanted to transfer Joel to the ENT Ward at the Hallamshire,I had to ask them why?

So we will start again this morning and once we find the right place/person for Joel to go/see,we will go.

Felt a little bit like everyone was giving up a bit yesterday.

Joel didn't help as he's been ill for 3 days and hidden it and I didn't pick up on it.(slack)

No one feels good this morning,re group and go again.

Thanks everyone.

Group hug, don't blame yourself, my partner works with sick kids and they are notorious at hiding illness and pain, especially if it is long term.

18 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Sitting tight,ENT at the Hallamshire are trying to get hold of Professor Ray to find out what action to take,he's on holiday.

They will only follow his instructions.

Joel ok,unhappy that the match tomorrow is out :blink: but he is way off being up to it.

Cheers

Let's hope the Rams do the business tomorrow and it lifts yours and Joel's spirits. Sure all forum members are rooting for you all.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

At the Hallamshire in the morning,Prof Ray's come back early(legend).

I'm not going to speculate what the hell's going on as I'm usually wrong but I'll let you know tomorrow.

Cheers

All the best and I hope it all goes well

Archived